Ratings for Dr. James G. Cummins

Dr cummins delivered me, my two beautiful baby girls and going to be my 3rd in feb! He is amazing!! I highy recommend him! ! Good luck!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

he is the very best !! great doctor and man!! Love him, love him, love him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Cummings delivered two of my children via csection in my early twenties, then my daughter via csection when I was 35 and soon my 4th at 38. He is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind, patient, and great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I have had two deliveries with Dr. Cummins and he was referred to me. He is very patient and we have laughed more together than any other doctor I know. He makes me feel comfortable. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr Cummings delivered my two boys when I was in my twentys, he later delivered my daughter in my fortys. Had some complications with my daughter's birth, but I was never concerned because I knew I was in good hands. I am now in my fifties, I still haven't found a doctor I can trust as much as Dr Cummings. I am so thankful I got to experiance his great work!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Hes been my Dr for 19 years. Delivered 2 of my 3 babies Wish I had him for my first. Absolutely trust him He always has time to sit and visit never in a hurry. Answers all questions. Wonderful Dr!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. James G. Cummins's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Updates