Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Rowe

Dr Rowe was extremely knowledgeable and able to treat my fibromyalgia when nobody else was able to! I would highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Blessed to have found a doctor that is so caring and effective in taking care of my scoliosis and my other health concerns! When I'm in his office he acts like My health is his only concern!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Rowe was able to find the problem nobody else was able to find. I so appreciate him and his staff for the care they provided!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr.Rowe is an amazing chiropractor. After reading the previous reviews I felt the need to address my experience. From the get go the staff did inform me of all charges in fact I signed a sheet agreeing to the charges. The price is very reasonable for the services preformed. They all worked with me to make things work with my finances.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Extremely expensive. Left there worse than I went in and with a huge debt. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Runs the bill up with little if any results. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Rowe is fabulous! He has helped my lower back after having triplets and has helped my husband with headaches. I recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Daniel Rowe is a PHENOMENAL chiropractor! His methods are extremely gentle and effective! I pinched a nerve in my upper back and was in pain for 3 days until I went to him for the first time - I was pain free within an hour! Since then he has helped me with hormonal imbalances and has increased my immune system as well as my child's immune system (has helped with bladder infections and ear infections)! He has also helped several family members including my father and my brother as well as friends - even helped one friend with fertility who had been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and was pregnant in 3 months after being treated by Dr. Rowe. I cannot say enough about his staff! They are always amazing and helpful in regards to insurance issues. The only time I have to wait more than 10-15 minutes is when he is with a new patient. Even when the office is full, we are in and out in no more than 30 minutes! I am very grateful for Dr. Rowe! He has changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

I waited for an hour before seeing the Dr. due to what appeared to be overscheduling.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012