Ratings for Dr. Tiberiu A. Gross

I've been going to Dr. Gross for many years now. The thing that is most important is that he wonderful when diagnosing your problem. He has been right on the money with diagnosing any problem I've ever had. He is always available, sits and talks to you like a human being, and will discuss what to do in laymans terms. He doesn't have the usual sitting rooms that we all go to when our name is called, and then wait endlessly for the doctor to come to you, after seeing 5 more patients before you. One room, one doctor just like the old days. No waiting, no crowded office. If you have a 10am appointment, you're looked at at 10am. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

This doc is fantastic! Truely one of a kind. Funny, smart, and treats you with respect. My whole family sees him. Never have to wait and I swaer he has a sixth sense. Just in speaking about my recurrent miscariages, he sent me for a simple blood test that my obgyn never thought too. Turns out they found a blood mutation linked to miscarriage. Dr gross, baby aspirin (and my husband, lol) and now I have two beautiful children! Go see him, you wont be disapointed!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Doctor Gross is absolutely great. Been with him for many years now and has always been very helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. Highly recomend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I agree with the previous review , great knowledgeable doctor , laid back , doesn't run an overcrowded operation . A pleasure to go see .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Awesome Dr. and staff! Dr. Gross is a very layed back but knowledgable Dr. He listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush the appointment. Lisa at the front desk is wonderful also. She is very pleasant and accomodating. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011