Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Sigmund

Dr. Sigmund: very quick, in and out..very little knowledge on what to do. His staff very unprofessional, do not follow up Prescriptions. very frustrating. Jenifer King,CMP in his office is excellent, very through, thoughtful. If you can get in to see her great, otherwise don't bother.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I carefully read the comments listed prior to my appt today. His staff was really nice. This was my first appt and yes I did wait. There was inaudible conversation in the adjacent room so I knew he spent 15 mins with them before coming to my room. He was extremely thorough and personable (which is what I'm looking for). I'm 59 yrs and know that my time is no more valuable than the next guy. I finally found a doctor that is competent, I like, and I can trust. For what it's worth.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Most office visits are long waits of approximatley 45 minutes or more. His Staff are not helpful, leaving me to call several times to renew perscriptions. I have made appointments and Doctor was out of office on trip and staff made one call to reschedule. I was not home and they did not call back. I drove 45 minutes for the appointment to find there was no appointment. I had normal blood test and after 4 months asking twice the results he said he was too busy and he would check next time. After waiting 45 minutes to and hour, I wait in exam room for another 20 minutes and see the doctor for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

After almost five years of his becoming increasingly late to appointment (even when scheduled as a first appt. the wait is 1-2 hours) I have had it. His medical knowledge is adequate, but between the lack of respect for time and the issue of his always working on his tablet while you are trying to discuss health issues...I'm gone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Stephen T. Sigmund's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Ameritas