Ratings for Dr. Dorothy K. Nelder

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Nelder is a good Doctor, she listens and takes into account when you have a problem. But her staff or rather Terry is rude, obnoxious, overbearing and just plain ****y. She talks to the patients like they are stupid. Heaven forbid you have to have a same day appointment and have missed a prior one. She'll tell you that you've missed one and won't be seen that day. When I was sick vomiting fever and chills. But she wwouldn't let me see the doctor. What type of Doctor allows a office manager to turn patients away. I changed my Doctor after that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

this doctor and staff are unprofessional and rude. they threatened to call the law because I slammed the door after they were very rude to me. We also had a 9:30 appt and were informed that the doctor was in the next town 15 miles away. We were at the office until 2:00 pm for a general checkup.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Very unprofessional atmosphere. I don't think I have ever been to a doctors office that only takes cash and never has any change on hand. You have an early morning appointment and she comes in when she gets ready. Her staff is very rude and disrespectful and it is like they look down on you when you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Though I cannot vouch for this woman in her "professional" setting or any of her staff, I have had the extreme displeasure of meeting her and cleaning her residence. The woman has a very hostile persona and her abode is ridiculously filthy. I grew very concerned when I was informed that she was a practitioner. I will not bash the woman with gory details, but I would not allow her less than 5 feet clearance of my person. Please note that these scores are not from any experience with these people in their working place, I only met the doctor in her own home. I accept responsibility for my comments, they may save someone else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/centre-al/TJ3J6VTTD0803251B Office of Dr Nelder Tuesday Aug 18 |#633 page 32 Due to the fact that the contents of some of these posts have now crossed the line into the realm of slanderous, inciting behaviors as well as HIPPA violations, any future comments should be directed to the attention of: Investigator Nathan Johnson PO Box 112 Piedmont, AL 36272 (256) 447 – 9091 Investigator Johnson and the Piedmont Police Department, in conjunction with several other agencies on both the state and federal levels, will be tracking down the IP addresses of anyone who make any such posts that violate local or federal laws (such as threats to harm and HIPPA violations). Once these individuals are apprehended we want it made clear that this office has absolutely no problem with prosecuting anyone to the fullest extent that the law allows. Read previous posts

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Doesn't listen to patients, always in a hurry to move on to next patient. Doctor's assistant controls charts and patients never know what are on the charts. Doctor seems to be in another world and never answers a direct question.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Dorothy K. Nelder's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2000)