Ratings for Dr. Harry J. Lieman

Dr. Lieman is wonderful. His staff is rude and condescending. They do not explain things so that someone without a medical degree can understand them. Often they do not return telephone calls and when they do call it usually very late.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Leiman was so helpful to my husband and myself. after 2 years of not concieving, we knew something was wrong. Dr. Leiman performed every test immaginable, to try to rectify why we hadnt concieved. I had polyps lodged in my uterus which was preventing any conception. He performed the surgery, and 20 months later we had our first baby boy. I am so happy we chose him as our fertitlity doctor, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I saw Dr. Lieman for pre-conception counseling, he was very knowledgeable and put our minds at ease to being the process of trying to conceive. Hopefully we won’t need to see Dr. Lieman again, but we would see him again if the need arises. The only draw back was we were the first patient of the day and he was over 30 minutes late. But if you’re patient, he’s a great MD!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Lieman is one of the kindest most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met with. He gave me more time and explanation in one office visit then I received in over 3 months of treatment with another respected RE. Dr. Lieman was very open and realistic and offered multiple solutions/approaches. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Saw this doc intermittently for about 6 yrs. Came in for PCOS & intense cramping etc. After my own research, suspected endometriosis and suggested progesterone which is well known as treatment. Is giving misinformation that it is not. Have recently had surgery confirming endo & doc has given progesterone IUD as treatment. I feel that he should be medically penalized for lying about treatment or not knowing the basics. which is worse? He pushed Lupron which is expensive, and I believe he would make $ off of. Many docs do. He said most of his patients were on it. Progesterone is super cheap. I believe the insurance companies would like to hear about this. It is medically unconscionable to push an expensive drug w/horrible side effects when there is a cheap drug without them. Thank god for the internet or I'm not sure I would've found a better doc in my ins. plan. I would recommend Dr. Anthony Luciano in New Britain, Ct instead. Beware.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Harry J. Lieman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1990)

GHI