Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Zoren

best eye doctor i ever had - only doctor that made me glasses i could really see out of instant i been looking for him to get new glasses again - have he retired? i hope not i need a new pair of glasses - my son do to - please him know he the best - i love you dr bruce zoren - god bless

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I would agree with a few of the other comments about his timliness, his office staff, and his quirky personality. He loves to talk about himself, but I think it's because he's trying to impress you. That being said, what matters most to me is whether the person is an expert in their field; notice the previous reviewer said nothing about the services provided, just the nature in which they were provided. I'd suggest that since he likes to talk about himself, act like optometry is the most facinating thing the world and you are amazed how well he knows the field. Manipulate him to try to impress you with his knowledge of the field... I unintentionally did this because I was actually impressed when he was fine tuning the lenses and asking me to verify that "number 1" was better than "number 2". For 3 years my prescription kept lowering until Dr Zoren finally got it right. Years back I was a 6.75 in both eyes, and I left Zoren's office w/ a 5.5 in one eye and 5.0 in the other. I'm not saying that I like everything about his practice, rather that I prefer an expert in the field who gives me the correct prescription over a doctor that quickly gets me in, makes good conversation, and performs an incorrect assessment of my vision. I've referred family to Dr Zoran and we'very agreed that his knowledge outweighs the negatives and he is better then other eye doctors we've had in the past.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I had a very unpleasant visit with Dr Zoren. My daughter and I both had appointments, we waited more than 45 minutes to be seen. Once we were taken into the exam room we then had to listen to his stories of his family, car accidents, and he scolded me about my being wrong about my job. When he finally addressed my daughter he asked her what she had been doing with her summer, she said reading and working on my math, he then laughed in her face and responded "what are you, Chinese??" I would not recommend this Dr to anyone, especially someone with children, he is rude, unprofessional, belittling, as well as racist!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Zohen was very polite and helpful upon entering his practice. His staff was on break and he took the opportunity to answer my questions and look up the particular frame I was looking for. He gave me a fair price and did not attempt to overcharge me for the item I was looking for. I am very pleased I had gotten my glasses from his store and would recommend others to come in.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Extremely rude! My husband and I had 2 full appointments buying both glasses and contacts. He spent more time talking about the government and the war then examining my vision. Totally missed that I have astigmatism and at the end after I purchased 2 pairs of glassed and wanted more time choosing right contacts, I got scolded like a kid. The staff is the same, the person who does glasses decided to share the story about his mother's hospitalization instead of helping me with glasses... AVOID

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Bruce E. Zoren's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ