Ratings for Dr. Bobby R. Miller

GONE FROM RIDGECREST. HE SHUT DOWN AND MOVED WITH NO WARNING.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Miller is highly capable and very interested in helping his patients. Love going and I feel very comfortable, respected and as though my health is priority and that of my unborn child. Great Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

My favorite doctor I'm so glad he helped me threw my pregnancy

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I Love this man. He is an awesome Dr he helped me with more then just my babies. He saw I had a cold sore and said hey try this....I never ever had issues getting into my appointments, with either of my girls, the only time he was running behind was when he got called over for deliver, which is very understandable. My kids were not born during "work" hours. It felt like it took FOREVER for him to get there when I was ready. But come to find out the nurse for my first didnt believe I was ready so she didnt call until I was ready to literary ready to pop. SO NURSE ISSUE NOT DR. with my second I was having issues with my baby not dropping down and was loosing heart rate and all sorts of stuff. My nurse was awful I told her to call him at 3am and she said ok then for hours told me he was on his way...then when her shift was over at 7am the next shift girls came is called him right away started flipping me around he was there by 730am and my baby was born by 8am. SO again nurse not the Dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Wait time has always been 1-2 hours. Appointments very rushed. He doesn't seem concerned about your questions or concerns. Impersonal. I look forward to appointments but always leave dissappointed and let down.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Absolutely wonderful doctor. He delivered both my girls, and made sure i was comfortable during both my pregnancies, and when i had my miscarriage he hugged and comforted me. When my first daughter heart rate started to drop he made sure to get her out as fast and safe as possible, i would recommend him to anyone having a child.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Amazing Doctor! More like a part of the family after being my DR for all of my 3 Children! I drove an hour each way just to see him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Love Dr. Miller and his staff! I was very wary at first because my friends told me they didn't choose him him because he was "old." He wasn't old and he was very nice as well as his nurses. I got in a car accident and they made an appt. for the next morning and were very caring. Unfortunately I had to move out of state so I didn't get him for the birth of my baby (boooo!) Also, it has been my experience (and that of other people I have heard from) that his office performs Ultrasounds at every appointment!!! Thats a rarity for sure. They also take their time so you can watch baby move around for awhile. Definitely recommend him to any and everyone pregnant in Ridgecrest!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

too fast staff horrible and he lets them treat his patients badly. he also doesn't care much about his deliveries concidering he didn't show up to mine or 4 others that evening, and the nurse had to deliver them

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

He was my Dr. for my first pregnancy and he made me feel so at ease the day I had my baby girl he helped me so i wouldn't "tear" overall he is a great OBGYN very professional and will be going to him again for baby #2!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010