Ratings for Dr. Steven N. Wrigley

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I agree with the terrible review up top. This man gave me 30 fewer Malaria pills than I needed for my trip abroad. Are you kidding me? He is a control freak and his nervous energy is definitely not useful in this profession. I had to go back for a second appointment to get vaccinations he said, "I didn't need." Be careful folks.

Submitted August 29, 2013

Excellent physician, thorough, understanding, knowledgeable, and extremely capable. I was taken care of quickly but not rushed, and I left satisfied with the care I received each time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Avoid this man at all cost. Medically he does not know what he is talking about. His staff will sabotage your referral appointments if you cross him. He is frighteningly nervous and is a control freak. Be sure you check his notes about you to be sure they are true, as they may not be accurate. I left all three visits with panic attacks. He is insulting and seems to be mentally off balance. "Physician, do no harm" does not apply here.

Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr.Wrigley is very knowledgeable and thorough and has a great bedside manner.He was the emergency room physician at Atlantic City Hospital for years- so there isn't much that he hasn't seen.He is THE MAN.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Excellent, knowledgable, thorough, thoughtful, and so skilled at everything he does. He is one of the few excellent diagnosticians who can understand and treat a person with the best care. I for one was lucky to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Steven N. Wrigley's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven N."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Preventive Medicine"

May 30, 2012