Ratings for Dr. Satyen P. Madkaiker

My experience is as follows: After sitting in the waiting room for 1 hr, they had me sit in another room for 45 mins. Come to find out the nurse who evaluated me before speaking with the doctor, was running late and no where to be found. Meanwhile, in the waiting room (across the entire office), was a lady screaming at the top of her lungs about suicidal thoughts she was having and crying hysterically for all to hear. Finally, the nurse came rushing as if she was late her first day of class. Besides the cameras and the sign on the door stating "purses, backpacks, and any large bags are not allowed in the bathroom. Thats when I decided that "Mickey Mouse's Club House" was not a fit for me. This by far the worst experience I've ever endured.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Madkaiker is a phenomenal, perceptive and exceptional provider. A compassionate doctor during treatment and even throughout follow up visits. If you are seeking an extraordinary psychiatrist then Dr. Madkaiker is the only one I recommend in Duval County.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Madkaiker and his staff are great. Dr. Madkaiker is very knowledgeable and listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Madkaiker is professional, friendly and capable. I trust him to know what medications will best treat my mental health problems. I refer many patients to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Madkaiker is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE and Uncaring !!! BEWARE ANYONE who goes to this "doctor". And I use that word lightly. Hardly looks at you as he is typing on his computer. NO MANNERS. Called me by wrong name twice. Complete lack of empathy or concern for your wellbeing. Just wants to push new pills on you each visit. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!! He has no heart !!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

just want to push pills get next patient to long of wait

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

The wait time is terrible and he doesn't have the decent courtesy to follow up occasionally during the hour long wait.!!!! And on top of that because of my worsening condition he says, " I'm going to play devils advocated when I ask you why are you still with him". Totally, crass, vial and asinine for him to say that. On one occasion, he made me wait do long, I left. Three days later I get a letter from him terminating services. Wow, what a dirtbag.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Great doctor that takes his time with each patient. That said, his office is almost always an hour behind schedule due to this. If you want a top notch thorough doctor he is your guy, but be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have left 2 urgent messages with the office staff to have him call me asap. I am still waiting & it is now day 2. Very disappointed so far.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Satyen P. Madkaiker's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)