Ratings for Dr. Larisa Khesina

The staff is very rude. It is almost impossible to get an appointment in the same month. If somehow you miss your day( they did not call to remind, or you had an emergency) they would never do any exception to give you earlier day. They would make you to wait another month.....

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

The Doctor ruined my health........she really doesn't think outside the box and like to imply its "all in your head" She gave me meds that made me sick for a condition I didn't have...if you want to get ill....by all means go to her.....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

The best. My degree of trust is the highest for her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Khesina for more than a decade. She is very good professionally, very sweet and gentle person and intelligent in a general way. For all those years – Dr. Khesina never turned down my request for help even if I did not set up an appointment before – because illness never announces itself before it strikes you. I did not mind waiting a bit beyond my scheduled time, since I know that the Dr.never turned me down, as she didn’t turn down other her patients. Besides I do not believe in strictly the 10, 15 minute visit – this strictly time monitored audience strips a meaningful relationship between the patient/doctor of it humility. I also know all the secretaries of Dr. Khesina for many years. They are not smiley types, but they are very professional, polite, prompt and reliable – all what is so important for people in this position and all those qualities, taking as set, I do not see in other doctors offices very often.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Be prepared to spend your entire day or night in the ugly waiting room. The staff is rude. Not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

The staff is so rude and unkowledgable, especially the american one.She told me that my insurance had problem and simply sent me home. When I called my insurance company and was told that there is nothing wrong with my insurance at all. The company suggested that the staff called them first before making the conclusion. When I called again for the re-appointment, they simply told me that there was nothing available until two and half weeks later. Jezz... If you don't want to get unhappiness, avoid this office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

My family and I have been going to Dr. Khesina for almost 15 years now. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

She did not even ask me for my family history. Just because I am 23 does not mean I am healthy. She didn't explain anything and just told me I had "bumps" on my thyroid. The staff is all Russian and they make you feel like an outsider if you are not Russian. But the doctor herself is very softspoken and very nice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Amazing doctor. Took her time and explained everything perfectly. Very friendly, knowledgeable and gave me great advice. I would recommend her any day of the week

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. Larisa Khesina's Credentials

• French

• Second Moscow Med Inst, Russian State Med Univ, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1987)