Ratings for Dr. Subhas C. Gupta

Dr Gupta has changed my life! I am truly indebted to Dr G and his great staff. I was looking so old on the outside, but felt young inside. Dr Gupta performed an endoscopic browlift and a facelift on me with a spectacular result. He is such a kind and caring gentleman. I was so impressed by his credentials before surgery, but now I impressed by his abilities. I fully understand why hundreds of surgeons attend his training lectures and courses. Thank you, Dr Gupta!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Gupta is the best of the best! Everything went great for my tummy tuck. I had almost NO pain even though everyone told me it would be difficult, Dr Gupta and his nurse Georgia told me everything to expect and it was an easy experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This is THE plastic surgeon to go to! I have been a patient of his for almost 15 years and he has operated in me 4 different times of different body parts. Everything has gone great, and his care before and after each procedure is what sets him so far above other surgeons.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

5 stars for everything! It took awhile to get an appointment, but everything was perfect once the consult started. Great outcome and my breasts are young again!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I knew immediately after meeting Dr Gupta that he would be my plastic surgeon. Though I waited a couple of months to see him (he was referred by my internist), his intelligence and knowledge was obvious in a minute. He did my facelift last year and just finished my lower eyelids and everything has gone extemely well!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Top notch!! Dr Gupta completed a complete rebuild of my left breast a year ago, nowt hat he has done my right side to match, I am ecstatic with the result. He made me whole again and his entire team was compassionate throughout the process.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Thank you evryone online who puts their reviews for all to see. This helped me pick my plastic surgeon and Dr Gupta is tremendous! My entire experience was perfect and I have my new tummy and breasts better than ever!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I love my outcome! Breaston implant and li ft after needing my original 25 year old implants out.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Great! I really like Dr Gupta. He is very smart and very skilled.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Subhas Gupta took very good care of me. He is smart and was very attentive to my opinions. He actually diagnosed my high blood pressure while I was getting my consult. My husband and Iare both grateful for his excellent skill. Thanks Dr Gupta!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Subhas C. Gupta's Credentials

• Filipino

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal