Ratings for Dr. Evangeline Chen

Greatest dentist I ever had. Evangeline really cares about your teeth. Also the receptionist Venessa is very good at explaining any questions . I am very nervous whenever I go to the dentist but Greater Las Vegas dental puts me at ease. I highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been to Dr. Chen several times for anything as simple as a cleaning to something as major as a root canal and she has been just great! Her attention to detail is definitely something that sets her apart from other dentists I've been to, and her work is just outstanding. She is and will be my family's dentist for the rest of our lives, she is that good!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Both my husband and I have had problems with the teeth she has fixed/ caped. They are not even lasting 3 years and she refuses to fix the problem at no charge. Very disappointed in her work and ethics as the insurance company will not replace caps unless they are more than 5 years old. Would not recommend Dr Chen to anybody she seems nice at first but as soon as there is a problem she will not help.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Is awesome!! I have a phobia about having dental work done! She is very caring and very nice! Truly a painless Dentist! Have had allot of work done by her and never felt a thing. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Chen is a very caring, gentle, and knowledgeable dentist, who did a lot of corrective dental work on my wife and I. We had dentures made by a previous dentist, which I never could get used to. She made me a new pair that were perfefct in fit, comfort and action. I can eat steak again. Great!!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Chen is excellent! Also Grace and staff are always excellent! I have been going there for years. I've referred friends to her including one just yesterday. I've moved much further away from her office but it's worth the drive for the high quality and professionalism. Joe H.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

During all of my visits to the Greater Las Vegas Dental office, Dr. Evangeline Chen and her staff has always been very professional and they explain everything (including the billing) very clearly so that you understand what treatment is needed. Furthermore, scheduling appointments has been very easy and works well for patients when they need flexibility. I have had extensive dental work done by Dr. Chen and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen as a dental provider.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Grace, her office manager is the best! So knowledgeable and helpful. Very accomodating. Also like Dr. Chen very much!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

This is the first, and probably last time, I am writing about this incredible dentist, Dr. Chen. What a gift! There is not enough space to adequately describe her talent, but suffice it to say she has done work that no one else said could be done and her knowledge, expertise, vision and talent set her apart. In this sea of "good enough" that is Las Vegas, she shines bright. I feel so fortunate to have found her, and now that I have, will never lose sight of her no matter what. I am always skeptical when I read testimonials, thinking they are plants by friends and family. Definitely no so in this instance. If you wish to discuss anything about my experiences with Dr. Chen, feel free to email me at:djsothern@cox.net. My name is Jo Sothern, and I have spent more hours in a dental chair than anyone ever should over the years and I truly can't say enough about this amazing woman.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

She and her staff are absolutely wonderful! They will work with you on every aspect of your visit. From scheduling the sppointment to payment. I absolutely love this office! Dr. Chen is extremely knowledgable and very gentle.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010