Ratings for Dr. Lori Musto

Dr. Musto is the most caring, attentive doctor I've ever seen. I would recommend her to anyone in my family and to all of my friends! She has a the best bed-side manner of any doctor I know and her staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Full service clinic - unbelievable - posh but cozy environment. General medicine, cosmetic derm, lasers, sports medicine, health and nutrition sector as well as vitality and anti-aging programs. wow. The doctor is very attractive and smart...not used to that.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Excellent doctor! I couldn't be more confident that I'm being cared for and listened to when I visit Dr. Musto.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

This doctor was prompt and friendly. But mostly she seemed interested in sellling a variety of services, usually cosmetic. Some doctors seem far more concenred with 'social' medicine thatn 'socialized medicine'. A society doctor with an eye on her bottom line? Is that too cruel? It may be. She might be better with pregnant Moms...but I always felt like there were dollar signs floating behind that attractive smile...

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Lori Musto's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental