Ratings for Dr. Gavin Smart

Gavin smart is the very very best he cares he's understanding and listens. His up font staff are amazing Tammy stand up and take a well deserved bow. Thank you guys for everything from the mcintosh family and extended kids and family

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Can't say enough amazing things about dr smart. I feel very lucky to have him as a family doctor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Awesome doc Always has time for me. Knows his stuff. Great staff and easy parking to get in

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Smart is a rock star among doctors. My doc for at least 25 years. Never given bad advice, seems to be bang on with diagnosis and really cares about referrals.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. I have never received bad advice from him

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Missed important diagnosis twice, would not listen for a year and after I got diagnosed with cancer he downplayed it and was cold and uncaring. He cant stand up for his mistakes. Also talked to a 3rd party about patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Great Family Doctor! I have been going for years and years, since I was younger. Now that im adult i appreciate him more! Always answers many questions, doesnt rush you. GREAT doctor :)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've found Dr. Smart to be caring, honest and fully engagd with my health care. Hands down the best family physician I've seen in my 50+ years. He's intelligent, informed, and always willing to listen.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Gavin Smart has been my family doctor since his practice has opened here in Vernon and he has always been amazing! Takes the extra time to make sure all questions are answered and explained so you can understand all the details. He even helps out at the walk in clinic as well! Amazing doctor, highly recomend! My buddy's dad who is a doctor even uses him as a family doctor and that's saying something !

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Always takes the time to make sure he carefully walks me through my diagnosis and feel completely comfortable when I leave the office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014