Ratings for Dr. Rennan M. Quijano

The staff is not very friendly. They all are short with you and too busy for you. Dr. Quijano is the same way. He also refuses to take Medicaid as a secondary insurance. My daughter has a disability and gets SSI, but his office will not bill them. He is very hesitant to refer to outside specialists and I know this not only from personal experience, but I know at least 5 other people whose children needed specialized attention and he would not listen to them or refer them out. His office also causes a hassle if you need medical records or anything faxed. I definitely would not recommend this doctor if your child is not the average child and has anything out of the ordinary. I think he's okay though if you have a healthy child.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

All I expected from Dr. Quijano was to cooperate with my child's Dr's at Vanderbilt. That never happened. He always seemed too busy and when we would come in for a regular visit he was un aware of current or previous medical issues, although he was kept fully updated by Vanderbilt. When I would call for information from a normal illness or fever his staff would blow me off and tell me to go to the Care Center AND EVEN HANG UP ON ME before I could ask for any advice from the Dr. His staff seemed very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

He is very understanding and helpful. He is also very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Rennan M. Quijano's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madisonville, KY