Ratings for Dr. Harry A. Linkous

I have been seeing Dr. Linkous for twelve years. I now live in McDonough and still drive one hour to see him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. HARRY Linkous has been my Dr. for me and my family for more than 30 years, and he is wonderful. He is up on all the latest things having to do with medicine. His staff is wonderful too, i am blessed to have what feels like a personal relationship with him and his staff. You cant have a better DR. he has always been there for me when i needed him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I looked up providers on the Humana website and called the office to confirm they accepted Humana national pos-open access plan. They said they did and I scheduled an appointment the following week. I asked for a complete physical and was told I would need to fast. I called the office the day before the appointment to ask when the fast should begin. I made the comment "I'm so glad for obamacare" Oh boy. She now said we don't take obamacare insurance. I explained to them everyone is under "obamacare" -- that it simply means we all have to have insurance. I told her the name of the insurance again and that the previous week she had checked and said it was ok. She then told me if I came the next day I would be turned away. I happened to be in macon that day and drove by the office intending to show her the card. The building landscape was overgrown and i think that if they take care of patients as they did their building I had a lucky escape.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Linkous is a refreshing face. He is down to earth, no BS, he will actually help you get to a place where you can have a good quality of life. I have had a neck surgery and a lot of pain and he has helped me redue the amount of pain i am in and work toward getting me the best quality of life that can be obtained. If you want someone who will cut thru the BS and help you, he is for you. His staff is friendly and courteous. I can't say enough about his office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I am 23 years old and Dr. Linkous has been treating me since around the age of 6. The staff is always high professional, friendly and courteous and Dr. Linkous truly cares for his patients. I've had serious traumatic events in my life which has effected my physical health as well. They truly care about me and have seen me go through so much. I hope they know how helpful they have been to me in my life and how much they have helped me. I've been to emergency health centers before and other doctors seem so detached and uncaring and Dr. Linkous is in no way like this. He makes direct eye contact, spends his free time studying all the latest medical practices and learns daily about all types of conditions and treatments, is highly intelligent, capable and is always spot on when it comes to diagnoses.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I love that Dr. Linkous never rushes you and is very knowledgeable about all we have ever discussed. He makes sure that we understand all he tells us and never "band-aids" problems. He digs until he finds a cause and addresses that. He is the kind of doctor everyone needs. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well. They make you feel comfortable and welcome. If I've ever had a problem with medications or a question about a symptom they have always checked with Dr. Linkous and gotten back with me promptly. If an appointment isn't necessary they say as much. They never have you come in for frivolous reasons. I love this Doctor and his staff, I'm glad I found them and would (and have) recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

AWESOME DR! CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS WELL EDUCATED AND DOWN TO HEAR DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Linkous is a great physician. He always takes time to fully discuss with a patient whatever health matter is on the patient's mind. When he is treating you, he makes you feel like the only patient that he is seeing at that time. His staff is very skilled and very pleasant to be around. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Linkous was great! He took so much time with me and really cares about his patients. I felt I could ask lots of questions and he was happy to help me with all of them. He even suggested new medication for an ongoing problem that other doctors never even mentioned to me! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a great doctor who really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Going to see Dr. Linkous is always an easy experience. There was only one time I was not seen before or at the time of my appointment. Because of some emergencies they were running five minutes behind, and the entire staff was apologetic about my 'long wait'. I was amazed. His bedside manner is excellent, and he always takes the time to see me and discuss my health with me, in whatever detail I need. He never seems rushed when we talk. So far, all of his diagnoses were correct. He is the only doctor I have ever used where I felt like I got my money's worth for every visit, and I pay for the visits myself.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr. Harry A. Linkous's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)