Ratings for Dr. Stephen Sharp

Staff are always polite now. (Had one who wasn't). I like that I usually don't have to wait too long. Dr Sharp is knowledgeable but sometimes seems as if he is in a hurry to move things along.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Fantastic doctor, he has been my GP for almost 15 years. Thoughtful, intelligent, thorough and has a great bedside mannerism. He is reticent to over prescribe which I see a positive characteristic, and prefers holistic, health & wellness alternatives when appropriate versus pharmaceuticals.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Very good doctor,he is my family doctor for 15 years ,he cares.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I like Dr. Sharpe. He is a fantastic doctor, and he's a nice, down-to-earth guy too. Sure, he's misdiagnosed me before one time, but he's human. He's also saved my butt several times with diagnosing me correctly. He knows his novel medications and believes in prescribing them rather than being the one who does not believe in medications for therapy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Pleasant, positive, kind. A bit cheap in tests. Good guy. Some times a little arrogant but all doctor's are. I like him though. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Sharp for over a decade and think he is a great doctor. My biggest complaint is that he is frequently over-scheduled and never actually get in to see him in time. However, I find his advice helpful and thoughtful, and appreciate that he doesn't just default to using medication to treat.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I got really creepy vibes from him the few times I saw him. Wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Doctor sharp is a great doctor, i've been seeing him since i was a child after my old doc up and retired without notice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

this guy abandoned me at my most critical moment in time. he would not believe me when i explained the medical procedures i had done that week dispute proof. was more interested if i had drugs in my system .....duhhh....i just told him what i had done!! after 15 years i left. he was disrespectful and rude. he was inconsistent with moods. great one appointment and the next rushing u out the door like u are a burden.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014