Ratings for Dr. Sammy Hutman

Dr Hutman is an amazing doctor! I am so glad we found him, after going to 3 other doctors with no successful diagnosis we tried Dr. Hutman and he knew the second he looked at our daughter what was wrong and offered a number of solutions. He was very kind and considerate, amazing with both us the parents and our kids, even doing a magic trick at one point to help distract my daughter from the discomfort of her procedure. I hope we never have to see a dermatologist again but if we do I can guarantee it will be him, even if he moves locations he is well worth traveling for! You can not ask for a better dermatologist! Outstanding doctor and human being :-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

He's great...understanding and respectful with a great manner. I wish he was my Doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Was treated by Dr. Hutman in Jersey. He was the absolute best. I often feel like seeing him in NY. Cleared up my acne. Sat and cried with him over the acne several times but people today don't even believe I ever even had acne. Miss him!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Definately one of the best, if not the best Doctor I have had the "pleasure" to be treated by. Intelligent, considerate, attentive, addressed my concerns and effectively treated the problem and diagnosed other issues "upon sight" which were not even the reason why I was there...treated those also. Left the appointment wishing all Doctors were like him. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

The very best dermatologist I ever met.A very human gentleman,took on his time to call me at home to explain in details what problem my wife was suffering from.Considerate,helpful,so knowledgeable and always nice.Sorry you left Montreal.Tak doctor Hutman

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Honestly, Dr. Hutman is the single best doctor I have ever been treated by! He is the most caring doctor around, anyone who can get an appointment with him is lucky! I WISH HE NEVER LEFT MONTREAL HE WAS THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST WE EVER HAD. He treats you like a human being and feels very bad if he causes any pain. they don't make doctors like this anymore! sometimes i feel like driving 6 hours accross the border just to get treated by him! i have tried 4 other dermatologists since he moved to NY and none of them EVEN COME CLOSE to Dr. Hutman!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Sammy Hutman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1970)