Ratings for Dr. J. Robert Seebacher

They do not make doctors like Dr. Seebacher anymore. He is so caring and so knowledgeable that you know you are receiving the best care possible. He is the best doctor that has ever treated me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Seebacher recently replaced my total left knee. I am extremely happy I choose him to do the surgery. When I visited his office I was never rushed. He took his time with explanations and always answered my questions to my total satisfaction. His office staff and staff at Phelps Hospital are excellant. I would recommend him to anyone needing a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

DR SEEBACHER IS A SUPERB SURGEON , CLINICIAN, DIAGNOSTICIAN AND A TRUE GENTLEMAN OF THE OLD SCHOOL

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Seebacher has been treating me for a very painful arthritic knee. His injections have relieved my pain and I refer to him as my miracle doctor. His treatment and manner have been very courteous and most helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. Seebacher has treated both my wife and me for sports injuries, and I am a current patient for arthritis. He is highly competent and very through, and more than willing to explain in detail his diagnosis and the treatments he is administering. His voice is loud, and he seems somewhat gruff at first, but is very solicitous to the needs and sensitivities of his older patients. He often sends a very complete written report to our primary care physicians, especially when he finds conditions that warrant their further attention and investigation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Excellent doctor. He helped me with pain in my arthritic knee after two other doctors couldn't. He's helping me avoid surgery. I'd highly recommend him. Very smart, and very thoughtful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Seebacher has improved the quality of my life. When I first saw him about five years ago I was diagnosed with an arthritic knee with dead bone. I had excruciating pain in my right knee and it was buckling under me when I walked a flight of stairs in our house. His treatments have improved the quality of my life and enabled me to care for my wife who has had multiple surgeries. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Seebacher.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. J. Robert Seebacher successfully replaced my left hip in 2005, both of my knees in 2008, my right hip in 2010.....I found him to be a very caring & an expert in his field....His concern for my well being throughout my recovery time, night or day, to make sure I was comfortable and progressing towards a full recovery was exceptional....Dr. Seebacher in my opinion is THE BEST....PERIOD !!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Seebacher is one of the finest Doctors I have been treated by. Caring and skilled are the description I would use. Also extremely knowledgeable and current in his field. Dr. Seebacher performed total hip replacement on me and I have not had a complaint or problem to report and that was almost 2.5 years ago. Dr. Seebacher was my certain choice for hip replacement as he came highly recommended by friends of mine who had very successful knee and hip relacements performed by Dr. Seebacher. I visit his office for checkups on arthritic joints several times a year and am happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Seebacher.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Seebacher is treating me for a number of orthopedic ailments. Although he is a surgeon, he has been exhausting all avenues of treatment in order to keep me healthy and functioning without surgery. He has treated many of my friends and family with great success and I have complete trust in him. I find that he is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who puts his patients needs above all else. The office staff and assistants are very professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Seebacher to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. J. Robert Seebacher's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)