Ratings for Dr. Carmen F. Goulet

For the past 17 years, l have been seeing Dr. Carmen Goulet. I have osteoporosis, congenital scoliosis, and suffer damage from a whiplash injury from 35 years ago. Dr. Goulet is a caring, sensible chiropractor who is always able to pinpoint what is going on with my spine and why and to deftly deal with the problem. I admire her diagnostic skills that consider the whole person. Her touch is gentle but firm, and every time I walk out of her office I feel lighter and more flexible. l'm 69 now, and thanks to Dr. Goulet's care, I have been able to pursue my love of dog agility and can remain active. I cannot recommend Dr. Goulet highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I was in a car accident 5 years ago resulting in a terrible neck injury. The pain was getting worse and I had to do something. My father,mother,both gradfathers, brothers and sisters have all treated with Dr. Goulet in the past with excellent results. After treating with Dr. Goulet for six or seven weeks all my pain was gone. I am very greatful to Dr.Goulet and would strongly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Went to see Dr Goulet with excruciating back pain, one visit I felt great. I highly recommend DrGoulet.Thestaff is wonderful, very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Office staff unprofessional. Dr. seemed to lack basic knowledge. Overall bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013