Ratings for Dr. Holly H. Williams

i THOUGHT SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH AND GENUINELY CARED. I WILL RETURN TO HER AGAIN. SHE MADE YOU FEEL CARED FOR.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Everything about this office is screwed up, starting with the "doctor" and ending with the nasty woman who "screens" phone calls. I had wanted to change doctors for a while, but was stuck until I could get diagnoses for serious medical conditions. I could hardly ever get appointments with her....and if by the grace of her majesty I did manage to get in, she only spent a couple of minutes with me to "refer" me to other practitioners. Above all else, I get a call from my insurance company three days ago telling me my doctor has requested I find a new PCP......I called her office to ask why, and the snotty woman said "there were going to be a lot of changes around" there. I asked if she was getting rid of my insurance, and she said, "Yes." I never told her my insurance! AND my insurance pays 100%. I'm NEVER supposed to pay a co-pay. But every time I went, the office manager charged me $2.00. Its not much, I know, but it's WAAAAAAAY too much to spend on THIS so-called doctor!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

she looks frazzled and has no respect from staff... paperwork is poorly copied, they lost my initial info i brought, and have signs posted about not asking for any pain meds and redneck type hand written notes all around. i went ther initially as i relocated and only had medicaid which nobody takes. the dr did nurse and tech job, gave no eye conact while 2 very rude office staff talked trash made personal calls, ...very unprofessional. she did however write my meds i asked for and referred me to specialists. I went back for refills as i thought maybe i mis perceived my inital visit. they were 12 times worse!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Its scary when the DR is lost. She talks things out loud to try and make sense of her thoughts. The office staff is a joke. The office manager will sit on a personal call and when the phone rings, she just picks it up and hangs up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I would not recommend this Dr. or office to anyone. At the time of my illness the staff treated me like a dog and expected me to do their jobs. Had I not faught for my health and had HMO step in to resolve fueds between me and the staff - on several occasions, I would not be here today. STAT means STAT..not 5 business days. I also think the Dr. is tweaking on her own meds...not a good look...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

This doctor needs psychiatric help. She goes bizerk when encountered with anything out of the norm and has complete idiots working for her. Nicole claims to be the managing nurse but speaks like a juvenile delinquent. The office never gets anything right and as GOD as my witness she's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I hope this sorry excuse for care gets shut down, the sooner the better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Holly H. Williams's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverview, FL