You may also like

Rate Dr. Suneel Chilukuri

Dr. Suneel Chilukuri's Ratings

I have to admit having Mohs surgery on the nose is not something I wish on anyone for the fear of the appearance afterward, however this man is a miracle worker. When I visit his new office, I will take my before and after pictures for him to see. I am so pleased with the outcome, which is most important. The icing on the cake is the way he interacts with his patients. He is professional, courteous and caring. Lacking is the cold bedside manner of so many in the medical fields, to all his patients delight. He makes you feel comfortable and confident. I have had two separate experiences and surgeries. When I first decided to find a dermatologist, I sought out the best. He checked me out and then sent me to Dr. C. When another issue arose, he sent me to Dr. C. again. I know better now. See Dr. Chilukuri first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Incredibly caring. My husbands had skin cancers removed in December. The staff was very friendly, supportive and did whatever possible to make him (us) comfortable. Dr. Chilikuri was awesome and took the time to explain each step of the procedure. The procedure was done out patient. We returned home that evening at 7:30 and Dr. Chilikuri called about 9:00PM to check on him. That really impressed me. The next day one of his assistants called. With each communication, you felt as if you were his most important patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][653936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

We had an excellent experience with Dr. Chilukuri in Houston. He is caring and makes sure he answers all questions without seeming rushed. He makes you feel like a valued customer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][653935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

extremely proficient.Excellent bedside manner.Compassionate and caring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][653934].votes_count ]]