Ratings for Dr. Glen F. Aukerman

My husband and I are very fortunate to be patients of dr.Aukerman.He was recommended by friends and their circles. Very detailed,focused and easy to follow. He helped us to manage hashimoto thyroditis and other issues.Following the Wee protocol requires devotion to change diet and lifestyle.Thank you,doctor Aukerman! Thank you stuff!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My wife has been under his care for some time and we have seen incredible improvement. You may hear some bad reviews that he could not help them or he does not listen etc but it is just the opposite. He listens very well but he will not argue with you. He gives you instructions and guidance and if you choose not to follow him, you assume that he is misguided and that you are not sick. The blood work is extensive but valuable, especially if you can learn to read the results yourself as he shares all of it with you. We travel 2 hours every 3 months to see him. Would not do it unless it was worth it!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My husband and I both see him for seizures and Copd among other things. He talked me through a panic attack and put me on supplements and I don't get them anymore. He found a gene mutation that affects my heart. He jokes and at times not sure if he is joking or serious but he always takes time to answer all questions. He has helped my husband with his breathing and it is greatly improved. Tons of blood work but that shows reasons why we feel sick like we do or shows where to improve your health. The fibro pain I had is mostly gone. He is very specific in what vitamins to use as he has done/ read lots of research on what works. I was on my way to a stroke or heart attack but he has helped me know how to help lessen my risks. I can't thank him enough. The staff has always been great. Tests results are posted usually the next day online along with dr Aukermans comments. Read his book 120 days to better health to understand his treatment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Doctor was rude and not helpful. Said I wasn't sick and that I was doing ok, even though I feel really bad, having physical pain and vomiting. Refused to help me or listen to me. It seemed as if he was unable to figure out what was wrong, so he ended up saying that his patients don't get sick and then just didn't try to help me. Acted as if the problem was all in my head. Was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Wasn't helpful in my case. Claims to be holistic doctor, but only treats symptoms instead of the root cause, like most other doctors do. Does not give diagnosis and seemed unsure. Does not listen or help patient to his full ability. Puts restrictions on treatment. Was disappointed that I did not get the care that I needed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Best ever! Professional, offers warmth and hope as well as good medicine!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Aukerman. Get in to see him. Drive hours if you have to. And do everything he recommends, to the letter, no matter how much it conflicts with conventional "wisdom." He lowered my cholesterol, eliminated my systemic inflammation, did away with my so-called rheumatoid arthritis, brought down my blood sugar, helped me lose weight, got rid of my GI issues, and much more, all through nutrition and supplements. He also saved my son from a life of Celiac misery. By removing gluten from his diet after years of illness, he is healthy and wouldn't trade it for all the donuts in the world.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Aukerman has drastically helped me to change my health dramatically. He looks at the whole patient to analyze what is going on. Time, effort and knowledge is spent in respect to you as a patient. He is accessible and answers all your questions. He is the doctor you want if you are looking for solutions and not just covering up symptoms with meds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Aukerman!!! His suggestions take a complete overhaul of one's thinking...and discipline. But, all of it is possible and necessary if you want to live dis-ease free!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Since Dr. Aukerman left OSU I have not seen him as my doctor. I miss the work we did together to keep me healthy. I try to continue with the things he taught me but I need his guidance to continue to do the best I can to keep me healthy at my age. My friends all are in various states of disease conditions and I truly sure I am healthy because of Dr. Aukerman. We miss you Dr. Aukerman! Sue

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Glen F. Aukerman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)