Ratings for Dr. Glen F. Aukerman

I can't say enough about Dr. Aukerman. Get in to see him. Drive hours if you have to. And do everything he recommends, to the letter, no matter how much it conflicts with conventional "wisdom." He lowered my cholesterol, eliminated my systemic inflammation, did away with my so-called rheumatoid arthritis, brought down my blood sugar, helped me lose weight, got rid of my GI issues, and much more, all through nutrition and supplements. He also saved my son from a life of Celiac misery. By removing gluten from his diet after years of illness, he is healthy and wouldn't trade it for all the donuts in the world.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Aukerman has drastically helped me to change my health dramatically. He looks at the whole patient to analyze what is going on. Time, effort and knowledge is spent in respect to you as a patient. He is accessible and answers all your questions. He is the doctor you want if you are looking for solutions and not just covering up symptoms with meds.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Aukerman!!! His suggestions take a complete overhaul of one's thinking...and discipline. But, all of it is possible and necessary if you want to live dis-ease free!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Since Dr. Aukerman left OSU I have not seen him as my doctor. I miss the work we did together to keep me healthy. I try to continue with the things he taught me but I need his guidance to continue to do the best I can to keep me healthy at my age. My friends all are in various states of disease conditions and I truly sure I am healthy because of Dr. Aukerman. We miss you Dr. Aukerman! Sue

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Bold, innovative approaches to health. Dr. Auckerman helped my mom live with leukemia many more months than her oncologist expected. Lots of blood work, it's true, but loads of information gleaned from the results.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

He is not a naturopath but an MD and does not give holistics care. He requires very expensive blood work that most insurances will not cover-he is against health food stores, raw produce, raw nuts and a plethora of other odd beliefs such as eat nothing for day one but cottage cheese and canned peaches and the next day get a breakfast of 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns and this will bring you back to your pre-ancestral levels and I guess reset you. For more of his odd beliefs see this link. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1722116#i I also found him quite rude to anyone in the audience who disagreed with him

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr Aukerman changed my life. I came in with different uncertain diagnoses. After attending his seminar, I was blown away and unsure what I was going to do with this new diet. But after my appt with him, he new what would work for me and it did. I am blessed to have been told to see him. I feel wonderful and greatful. 2 1/2 years later, and I feel great!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

This doctor is head of the OSU Center for Integrative Medicine at Ohio State. He does not traet the "whole" patient, just advises on nutrition and supplements. His advice is well, "unconventional".

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Aukerman. My regular MD was not available so I was placed with him. When he entered I explained I slipped on my stairs at home and injured my back. I saw a body worker Wed who massaged and realigned me but suggested I make sure I see an MD in case I need xrays. He asked what my body worker said I should have, all while being very dismissive. He never examined me, never directly faced me, and kept saying he would do this or that because my body worker wanted it, which I found demeaning. He was brusque, dismissive, and indifferent, and I will never see him again. I refused to pay for the visit even. He actually made me cry he was so harsh, which was unbearable considering the pain I am in.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Glen F. Aukerman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr. Aukerman. Get in to see him. Drive hours if you have to. And do everything he recommends, to the letter, no matter how much it conf..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aukerman has drastically helped me to change my health dramatically. He looks at the whole patient to analyze what is going on. Time, effort and knowledge..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE Dr. Aukerman!!! His suggestions take a complete overhaul of one's thinking...and discipline. But, all of it is possible and necessary if you w..."

November 28, 2014
  • City changed from "COLUMBUS" to "LIMA"

October 23, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Glen" to "Glen F."

October 20, 2013