Ratings for Dr. Rick T. Waldo

I've been seeing Dr. Waldo since 1986. Looking for a great doctor?...look no further. Only doctor capable of curing nerve pain in amputated leg from over 52 years ago. Cares about patients as human beings.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

based on thirty years experience with Dr.Waldo, he is the best internist in Dallas

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Can't say enough about Dr Waldo and his staff. I'm normally anxious about MD visits and have skipped visits in the past because of this. I'm always comfortable with Dr. Waldo. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for my visit, typically it's right on time. Front office staff is good and his nurse (wish I remembered her name) is first rate. He's taken the time to explain when necessary and I've never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

We have gone to Dr. Waldo since about 1981. I took my parents to him, my daughter goes to him. He is absolute perfection. He has always made us feel as though we are his only patients. His referrals to the specialists were always just what we needed. It is too bad that not everyone can have a doctor like Dr. Waldo. I was the first patient at his new office in Plano. His staff and Dr. Waldo have always been so respectful of our time. If I had to I would set in his office as long as it took to see him, but he has always been punctual.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

This is the best doctor you will ever find. He has treated most of my family ever since I was little. I use him now and would follow this man anywhere. It is hard to find a great doctor that genuinely knows what he is doing and makes you feel comfortable talking with him. He is very down to earth and has a great since of humor too. They don't make doctors like this one anymore. I fear the day that he retires and I have to find someone else. Everyone should have this much care and attention paid to them from their doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Would not change my doctor ...we have been going to Dr Waldo from the late 70's and now have added our adult sons as his patients too. So far there is not one occassion he has not met our needs and even if get second opinions on certain health issues Dr Waldo is very accommodating and open to sharing info. He is always on schedule unless he had an occassional emergency and his staff has been very professional in handling minor issue/questions and returned calls very promptly with a response to our inquiry including fitting us in for an appointment when necessary; even with a heavy schedule. His referals to speciality physicians for certain treatments have almost always been on target and his choices in matching up a physician for our needs has been remarkable. We implicitely trust his opinion and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Very knowledgable, very helpful and overall a great doctor willing to listen to you and help in any way he can. I feel he is responsible for not only providing me but my husband with the medical care that has made our lives much much better.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Punctual and Knowledgeable. Always has patient's interests and health concerns foremost.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Rick T. Waldo's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)

Delta Dental