Ratings for Dr. Azar Dashti

I have been seeing Dr. Dashti and Dr. Bahrami for the past 18 months. I find Dr. Dashti not friendly and not good with my son. The office staff is not professional either. When I call for appointments or questions for the doctors, the staff always responded in a rude manner. I am seeking a new doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I will be changing practices now. It is too bad since Dashti and Bahrami are good doctors &/or pediatricians. The office has become ridiculous. You cannot get in to see anyone for days. The staff is amazingly rude, unhelpful, incompetent and lazy. The wait is incredible - expect at least an hour in the waiting room just to wait again for the doctor once you are taken into a room. The office, furniture, equipment is so dated & much is falling apart. The doctors are clearly overworked and taking too many patients, you can tell by the wait time, the amount of people waiting, the attitudes of the doctors and how quickly they want to get you out of the office. It is too bad, 8 yrs ago Dr Bahrami was the ONLY doctor I trusted for my family & myself!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

This doctors office will rate low the staff is horrible and rude. I think that the Doctor is knowledgable but is unable to communicate well making it hard if your child has any issues. I rate this office very poor because you and your staff are an example of you. I have changed Doctors, we were going for my self, husband and three kids. Don't see Dr. Bahrami if you are Diabetic not familar with it at all.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I've been taking my child since she was born. I'm very pleased with the care and service we receive. I will continue with this doctor for as long as it takes.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Dashti and Dr. Bahrami for over 20 years, ever since I was a toddler. And I'm still alive! All kidding aside, I have a wonderful relationship with the staff at the office and the doctors themselves. Even much of the staff knows me by name to this day, ever since I started going there with my mom in the late 1980s. I wouldn't necessarily expect another 20 years out of the practice but I can personally attest that these ladies are fine pediatricians/internists. Their office number is programmed into my iPhone. There has never been anything I felt uncomfortable discussing with the doctors, which is remarkable as anyone who has dealt with bashful teenage males knows. Take your children and/or yourself to these doctors without hesitation. I speak from personal experience only but highly recommend Dr. Dashti and Dr. Bahrami.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Dashti since I was a kid! I now take my children to her and she's still just a great as she's always been! Wonderful doctor! Listens, takes her time with you, just an all around great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr.Dashti made my child and myself feel at ease. I have highly recommend many friends and family, who have all been just as pleased. Her office staff and partner are all equally as reassuring and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Azar Dashti's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1970)

Secure Horizons