Ratings for Dr. Arthur A. Galstian

I wish he'd pay more attention to patient's concerns. Often was in and out of office. Did not spend enough time with patient. That resulted in numerous ER visits. Suggested a treatment that wasn't fixing my problem but was very expensive.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very good Doctor and very professional staff as well. He and his staff make you feel like family and they work together to keep you and your pregnancy and overall health in tip top shape. I was a patient of his from 2001-2010 he delivered three out of four of my children my last child came right before he got to the hospital. When he got there he was ready to deliver my son but I told him my son just couldn't wait. I have move out of town but if you live in Indianapolis Indiana and you want a doctor that not only care about you and your health. And is willing to go the extra mile for you. Then I would definitely recommend Dr. Arthur Galstian. If I ever move back to Indianapolis Indiana I will definitely be a patient of his once again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

He delivered me my brother and my sister . He also delivered my daughter. I've known him almost 15 years . He is a wonderful obgyn . So are his staff

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Galstian is the best doctor ever! I've been a patient of his for 4 years. His office is small and personal. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I never have any trouble scheduling an appointment, and I'm usually in within a few days of calling, if not the next day. There isn't a long wait in the waiting room, however it does sometimes take about 10 minutes of waiting in the patient room. I don't have an issue with that. I mean, this is an OBGYN's office. I would not expect a doctor to rush their patients or their work. Dr. Galstian is gentle, caring, and really listens to what I have to say. He's always friendly and takes the extra time to make sure every question is answered and that he explains everything. He really researches and analyzes things for his patients. I am confident that he is very knowledgeable and I trust every decision he makes. *I was on bed rest during my pregnancy and qualified for Medicaid. I never felt as if I were treated any differently!*

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

He is the best, sweetest, most caring doctor I've ever had. He delivered all five of my children and I wouldn't have choose another doctor what so ever.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I could not ask for a better doctor!! he deleiver both of my children and took care of me like I was his own daughter during my pregnancies. I had a rough pregnancy with both children. to this day he wants to see pictures of my kids and always asking how they are when I'm in there! this doctor is so wonderful that I recommended him to a family member to deleiver her baby! and she loves him too!! the staff is amazing too! they will get you right in for an appointment if you need to been seen that day .. and very friendly! if your looking for a OB/GYN dr I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER I WILL NHOT RECOMMENDED NONE OF MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO THIS DOCTOR OFFICE STAFFS GET SMART DOCTOR ARGUES WITH PATIENTS IT ITS HORRIBLE NEVER AGAIN

Submitted May 23, 2013

This was the worst possible experience my wife and I has ever endured. The front office staff is completely incompetent and they routinely make mistakes on billing statements.The advice he provided to my wife was often selfishly oriented and always left my wife feeling insecure and anxious about what really could be happening. One example includes a visit in which my wife clearly stated all of her legitimate concerns including irregular bleeding. Dr. Galstian dismissed this yet we had to take an emergency visit the next morning which could have been avoided if he listened to my wife and I initially. Despite ignoring vocalized symptoms Galatians charged my wife for the next day visit even though he failed to do his job. Often Galstian seems anxious and out of touch with reality. He even missed our delivery because he decided to take a vacation instead. I will never use or recommend Dr. Galstian's services.

Submitted December 18, 2012

dr. Galstian is very kind. He gave me insurance rate for when I didn't have insurance. He treated patients very nice and professional. His staff are also very nice. Overall, the best OB/GYN anybody can hope for.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

He takes care of you like you were his own family member. Excellent care, very knowledgeable and helpful, takes extra time to make sure you are comfortable. Would reccomend to everyone wanting a doctor who LISTENS TO YOU and takes the extra time to make sure you are great along the way and long afterwards!!!! =)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Arthur A. Galstian's Credentials

• Armenian

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1981)