Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. Kennedy

I miss her!!!! She was the best!! I wish she would come back!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I have to agree Dr. Kennedy is the best doctor I have ever had. She left her practice a couple years ago and I was told by a reliable source that she would return to practice but I have not had success in finding her. Ohio Health lists her as active. If anyone has information as to if and when she might be back in practice please post. I know no other doctor will compare and I am tired of Women's Physicians Ob-Gyn they kept me on as a patient but I've only been able to see nurse practioners over the last two years. I have a fibroid and need surgery to remove it. You would think that the doctor who I was left in the care of would actually want to do her own evaluation...but no...never met her. A little apprehensive about going under the knife of someone that doesn't seem very concerned about my health issues.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

she is the best doctor in the world! the amount of personal time she spends on you and answering your questions and making sure that you feel comfortable is always a lot. i would definitely reccommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

She is a great doctor she delivered 3 of my babys and she's the best,very nice and easy to talk to !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Excellent Doctor who takes time to care & listen to her patients!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Deborah J. Kennedy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1978)