Ratings for Dr. Alexander A. McMeeking

Dr. McMeeking is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I am glad he is one of my physicians!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Very caring and nice doctor. The staff however can be rude and wait time can be long. In the last 8 years my calls were never returned including when I was waiting for my blood result and recently they lost my blood sample which I only found out after making 3 calls. No explanations/ apologies offered. I finally decide to change physicians.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

One of the best - compassionate, caring, unhurried. the kind of phsyician we all dream of finding

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Not only brilliant in his medical knowledge, but extremely kind and very modest. Goes out of his way and personal convenience to provide extraordinary care for his patients and has a most excellent nurse practitioner. While he has a pretty busy practice (I don't know if he's taking on new patients), he still manages to be pretty punctual and more importantly to me, he never makes me, the patient, feel rushed but rather, encourages questions and inquiry.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Great Bedside manner, never feel rushed, has the best practicioner working with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009