Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Bennett

Not really sure why people are posting these negative remarks...they are either very sensitive or seeing someone other than Dr. Bennett. First off, his staff, especially Angela, was very nice and helpful. I needed a referral and she got it done immediately, I received a phone call from the doc he referred me to the same day. The paperwork is very normal and the pain medicine agreement is standard practice in health care now. Dr. Bennett was prompt, great bedside manner, explained everything thoroughly and immediately explained his qualifications and that the surgery I need is not in his realm of expertise and referred me to, as I investigated, one of the top spine surgeons in the country. For the first time in 3 years of incompetence and misdiagnosis by other docs, I finally have a doctor that knows and better yet, understands my pain and has a clear path to fix it. The treatment plan is not overly aggressive nor too soft. I would recommend this doctor and his staff was delightful. I am NOT the doctors staff, I'm a real patient. Dr. Bennett came highly recommended by my primary care doc who I trust implicitly, she would not send me on a wild goose chase.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I know the nutcase whose been writing about Dr Bennett. Total fake and set out to hurt one of the best. This person has done this before and in my opinion should see a head doc!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I found out that Dr. Bennet is not a surgeon. He made me go through two sutures that caused more damage because they were unnecessary. They also did not pay attention to my anesthesia and I woke up during the surgery and I screamed. They held me down and put a cloth over my head even though they knew I was claustrophobic. When It was over and I woke up again, they said I had to see a forensic psychologist because I over reacted to my nerves being burned.

Submitted February 4, 2015

My ratings keep on getting deleted; I assume that the doctor is requesting that the truth be removed from this forum. Daniel Bennett is not a surgeon, He is an anesthesiologist and the only way he is allowed by law to perform surgerys (wheras every doctor I have spoken to who know Drx Bennett states) is at a private facility. Do not be fooled by these other reviews of this doctor. The reviews were posted by his staff. Drx Bennett almost crippled me and the whole stem-cell into disc insertion would never work, there is not enough blood flow. Several doctors have confirmed this. DO NOT USE HIS SERVICES IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY AGAIN. Oh and the staff is incompetent.!

Submitted February 26, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bennett by another physician. His arrogance made me hate him the minute we left the office, but my husband liked his knowledge. I suffered through multiple surgeries and treatments with no help from him or his staff for way too many years. The worst staff I have ever seen. I have finally changed doctors and through them and others found that Bennett is a liar, banned by many hospitals due to no prior auth. I can't believe how much damage he did to my body. When I asked for referrals since he couldn't treat me inpatient he told me to research and he would make a call. Never did make any calls! If you are in pain DO NOT see this man. You will regret this decision.

Submitted January 18, 2014

If you have pain, then Dr. Bennett is your guy. He is brilliant and great to talk to. He wants you to feel better, and he will do what he can to get you there. I've had multiple procedures by him this past year, his skill as a surgeon is unparalleled. He is at the forefront of neuromodulation, and it's very obvious he really knows his stuff. He makes you feel comfortable, and will always spend extra time explaining anything you ask him. He is truly a wonderful doctor, and has changed my life by his skill and dedication to his profession. I would tell anyone who is dealing with pain (CRPS is his specialty) to go see him, he will do whatever he can to get you back to being yourself. My only complaint would be his staff is a less than delightful to work with. I've heard complaints about his staff from other patients to staff at other hospitals and I've had my own dealings with them. I guess it's a good thing they're not the doctor, because that is really why you're there.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

This lack of care from this office made us feel helpless, angry and depressed. No one responded to repeated emails and phone calls. When I inquired about the lack of response, Dr. Bennett said that yes, they got our repeated emails and phone calls, and chose not to respond to us, because we were told two months ago what they needed. What they needed changed every time we went in. We had to make appointments to do into the office, just to find out if anything was happening. Our final visit, he wagged his finger and scolded US because THEY did not have the latest notes from another doctor. Every time we went in, we were told they needed one more thing from one more doctor, in order to proceed. He claims complete "hands off" in the insurance/billing area, considers his job just to examine and dictate notes. As a result, his staff is completely non-responsive to patients in pain. I really feel like they could not care less.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered, and that goes double for his front line staff. Patient reviews seem to be consistent. Bennett's arragance filters down through and to his staff which directly report to him, rather than an office manager. Best thing you can do is stay away from this practice and instruct your pcp, gi, etc. Tonote on your record that this doc is not to consult on your case in any way. I cannot emphasize all of this more strongly. There really are some good pain mgt. Docs in the Denver area. Do yourself a favor and interview a few so that you find the best doc for YOU.

Submitted January 25, 2012

The Doctor was OK at first. But then it came time to get a shot and his staff told me a totally different story then the Doctor did. So I could not get the shot and I am still in a lot of pain while looking for a new doctor. Doctor Bennett seems OK but in my opinion this businesses staff could care less and is untrustworthy. I could be wrong but I nor anybody I know will never ever visit this business in the future.

Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr.Bennet was under qualifed for upper back pain stimulater placement. He made many promises that he soon would not back up.

Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Daniel S. Bennett's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

AARP