Ratings for Dr. William F. Mcbride

Probably the best doctor I've ever been to! Pays attention to the devil in the details.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Very knowledgeable and kind. Takes a lot of time to explain in layman terms.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Overall doctor was great, polite, explained options very well, but when it came to a health problem that needed more tests to resolve, he said I would get over it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Patient, knowledgeable, spectacular. Took time to walk me through basic health facts; pointed out a potential side-effect no one else had mentioned in 30+ years;

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. McBride is very thorough and takes time with each patient. I never feel rushed or like he can't wait to get on to the next patient. He listens to my concerns and questions and takes the time to look things up if he needs more info. For instance, a new drug was released that may help my condition and he took the time to do research so that we could make the most informed decision on how to prescribe it for me. I have fibromyalgia among other things and he is always compassionate and caring. My husband and sons go to him as well. He always has little jokes to make the boys feel at ease and he takes an interest in them. All around I have enjoyed having Dr. McBride for our doctor for the past 8 years. Another point is that if I need a specialist he knows other really knowledgable and kind specialists as well. I have been so impressed with the two specialists he has had to refer me to over the years.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009