Ratings for Dr. Irene M. Carr

Very painful cervical check and feel she just talks down to you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Love her and her practice. She had great natural information available Thanks Dr. carr!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Worst experience of my life. She humiliated me and made me feel less than human. She scoffed at my questions and when I defended myself at her judgmental comments about me. At one point she even said "Don't waste my time if you're not willing to listen to me". She never explained to me what was wrong and didn't go over any other treatments options besides one. I was in tears during and after my session because of her poor besides manners and judgments.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

competent, but unusually harsh physically. She made a routine cervical check extremly painful and I bled and passed clots for two days after she had a go at me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

delivered both of my children. fantastic doctor-competent, caring and compassionate. from the office visits to the delivery she always made me feel comfortable. she has a real talent in making you feel that she has all the time in the world for you and still keeps her schedule on time. very highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Irene M. Carr's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal