Dr. Clint A. Hayes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clint A. Hayes

Everyone is extremely professional, so kind, and goes out of their way to answer any questions and are so helpful. My vein ablations went great and I could not be more pleased, I have the confidence to actually wear a dress now!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr Hayes is great, My veins turned out to be normal and he helped explain everything to me as far as what could be causing my leg issues since my veins are fine.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

I have been very pleased with the vein center and dr Hayes. I had ankle swelling pretty bad before the procedure and now I can see my ankles for once!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I have had a wonderful experience here at the vein center, Dr Hayes sits down and talks to me personally, does not rush and answers all my questions. He is very personable with a friendly staff. Would definitely recommend patients here!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Excellent experience at the Vein Center, the staff is helpful at answering any questions I have had. Before my vein ablations I was having awful pain that kept me pacing inside my house at night, and now I am able to sleep!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

The procedures went great, recovery was great and fast, mild soreness, overall good experience. Dr Hayes even called me the same night after my procedure and checked on me. He made me feel comfortable, I have had no problems. Highly recommend the vein center to anyone having leg issues.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Very friendly staff and doctor. The nurse came out and helped me into my wheelchair and made sure I was comfortable. The nurse before I left made sure I had new clean dressings on my leg before leaving. Loved the doctor. Very Christian man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

From my first visit to my one year follow-up, I was highly satisfied with all services provided by Dr. Hayes, his nurses, and office staff and would recommend his office to others.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

I had a non healing wound on my leg, Dr Hayes performed the ablations on my veins and healed my wounds up, I am so thankful I came here. I am glad we have this service and that Dr Hayes is in North Texas so I do not have to travel to Dallas!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr Hayes is great, the vein ablations helped my legs but it took me longer to feel better and see improvements than what I had thought. I am glad I came here in the long run, I will not go to Dallas!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Clint A. Hayes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)