Dr. Clint A. Hayes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clint A. Hayes

The doctor and office are all very welcoming and will make you feel very comfortable from the time you walk in the door till you leave. The combination of Dr. Hayes working on my veins to referring me to Dr. Amhan my legs and back both feel great. I am walking more and I am able to spend more time out doors with my family. This place is truly helping patients and you can see the care the doctor and his staff has for all the patients that come here.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Since having my procedure 6 weeks ago my legs feel great. The swelling I has having has improved. But my legs do not feel tired and heavy at the end of the day. Dr. Hayes and Kelsie explained to me what the procedure was going to be like and my total downtime after the procedure which was only 5 minutes. I walked out of the office the day of my procedure. The office staff and nurses are all delightful. They all treat you like you are family. The office is very clean and you will hear Christian music being played throughout the office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Friendly, energetic doctor and staff. Easy and fun to talk to. Doctor actually spends time with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

You could not ask for a better staff here at vein center of north Texas. They are caring thoughtfull group of young ladies. My ulcer on my ankle has closed up and has stayed closed now since November of 2017 just three days after injections.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Hayes was great and he treated my legs effectively. I would definitely recommend him to other people

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have been treated very well and I have full confidence in Dr. Hayes. The treatment has been excellent.evrybody in the office is so nice.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the greatest place I have been, Dr. Hayes, Kevin, Kelsie, the nurses, and office staff. This place makes me feel at home.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My legs feels so much lighter and smaller. It feels great. You guys really took great care of me and felt really comfortable throughout the whole thing. Extremely happy with the outcome

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I think it's been wonderful ecplaining everything thoroughly. My legs already feel 100 percent better after 3 days.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I can say that the second procedure was much better and easier than the first. Very happy

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Clint A. Hayes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)