Ratings for Dr. Clint A. Hayes

He was great! Explain everything so that I understood what was happening and what he was going to do to fix my situation. This office I would HIGHLY recommend to others. I felt very comfortable a very peaceful... Glad I was referred here!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Impressed with the Christian staff, they even pray before surgery. They made me feel at ease, I had no apprehension. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Hayes and staff are always so friendly and professional. They care about me and my needs, and help to develop solutions for my busy mom life. I would highly recommend Dr. Hayes to any of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Overall my total healthhas improved tremendously. When I first came to see dr Hayes he told me that he would be able to help me and I looked at him with doubt and said I have heard that before. But praise be to God and dr Hayes the leg ulcer that I had was healed and every ulcer that I have acquired since has healed with just one or two treatments. Before I saw dr Hayes I had resolved that I must live my life as invalid due to the fact that I was told I either have my leg amputated or live with my legs elevated on a daily bases. I have medical proof to validate my statement.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

My experience was fantastic I can and will recomend this place to all my friends very caring staff thanks to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Superb!!! Dr. Hayes has made a huge impact in my legs. I would recommend him to everyone...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Hayes was very empathatic with what issue that I had. He made me feel comfortable enough to feel non judgemental for telling him the reason why I was there. I was accurately diagnosed and taken care of. What else could you want.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Clint A. Hayes's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois