Ratings for Dr. Clint A. Hayes

You could not ask for a better staff here at vein center of north Texas. They are caring thoughtfull group of young ladies. My ulcer on my ankle has closed up and has stayed closed now since November of 2017 just three days after injections.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Hayes was great and he treated my legs effectively. I would definitely recommend him to other people

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have been treated very well and I have full confidence in Dr. Hayes. The treatment has been excellent.evrybody in the office is so nice.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the greatest place I have been, Dr. Hayes, Kevin, Kelsie, the nurses, and office staff. This place makes me feel at home.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My legs feels so much lighter and smaller. It feels great. You guys really took great care of me and felt really comfortable throughout the whole thing. Extremely happy with the outcome

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I think it's been wonderful ecplaining everything thoroughly. My legs already feel 100 percent better after 3 days.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I can say that the second procedure was much better and easier than the first. Very happy

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I could not be any more pleased about what DR Hayes and his staff did for me. You can say, he gave me new legs.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

From the minute I walked in here, I feet very comfortable. The ladies at the front were very attentive and at the back, I felt like I dealt with very knowledgable people.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Everybody knows what they are doing and know how to handle my problems. My bulging veins and pain has been resolved.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Clint A. Hayes's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)