Ratings for Dr. CHARLES P. Craig

I went to see Dr. Craig for help for a widespread parasitosis afflicting my gastrointestinal tract as well as my nasal sinuses and the very flesh of my extremities because he calls himself an expert on tropical diseases. However, upon speaking with him, he told me that he wouldn't know what it was, even if he were to see it under a microscope. He did requisition a test for stool parasites which came back negative. Unfortunately, all of the parasites looked for in the lab are microscopic, while the flatworms infecting me are BIG, so their test, which involved looking for (microscopic) eggs in a suspension of a stool homogenate, they ground up what I needed them to see. The problem with Dr. Craig arose when he insisted that in order to treat me, he would have to know exactly what species the worm belongs to. But the available drugs are broad-spectrum agents. I believe he just doesn't like the fact that I'm on Medicare.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. CHARLES P. Craig's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI