Dr. Stephan V. Yacoubian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephan V. Yacoubian

Dr. Yacoubian is not only a reliable and professional surgeon, he is also extremely compassionate and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Stephan Yacubian is Caring and Concerned about my bone on bone knees. During the past several years, Dr. Yacoubian has guided my problem To have me walking without surgery. He has taken the time to offer different injections so that I am able to live my life with minimal pain. He is a total professional who I respect in the medical field.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery three weeks ago. Dr. Yacoubian and his staff were top-notch from the diagnosis to post-surgery follow-up and instruction. Extremely thorough and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Yacoubian if you have a shoulder problem.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Stephan is one of the best orthopedic doctors in California . He has taken excellent care of both my daughter and myself. He goes out of his way to help you but for him surgery is the last resort. If you want a doctor who is highly trained, is an excellent diagnostician as well surgeon put your trust in him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Yacoubian took the time to explain to my mother and me why surgery was not an option for her knee. Instead he treated her through a series of shots and she has regained her mobility!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Great all across! Dr Yacoubian is the best. I am so happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Doctor is good. Office is more business than medical practice. They cancelled my appointment at the time of my arrival with no advanced notice. They will charge you if you don't cancel at least 24 hours in advance but don't follow the same rules for themselves.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have had 2 total knee replacements performed by Dr. Stephan Yacoubian. The results have been outstanding!! I feel like a new person. I am sorry I didn't have the surgeries years before when my doctor told me to have them. Thank you Dr. Stephan for all of the wonderful care I received.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Stephan V. Yacoubian's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA