Ratings for Dr. Marc L. Simon

Dr. Simon is Excellent, went to him for a double hernia repair and I am back on my feet 5 days after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I went to Dr. Simon to aspirate a breast cyst. I found Dr. Simon to be very gentle, very knowledgeable, and very thorough. He understood my severe anxiety and answered all my questions patiently and with compassion. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Horrible office. Waiting 3 1/2 hours to see him. No appologies. Did'nt call when they said they would,

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Simon is top-notch in my book and I am pleased to recommend him if a surgeon is needed. He is patient, listens to your questions and actually answers them! Sometimes the wait to see him can be a bit longer than you might like, but he's worth it, trust me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Wonderful surgeon and person. Would highly recommend to ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Simon is highly recommended by many doctors and people. I would recommend him to everyone as he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Great dr...He tells you as it is but is a great dr and knows his stuff...i would recommend him highly..

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Simon is highly recommended by my ob/gyn. I am 9 months pregnant and need my gall bladder out immediately after delivery. I knew he was the top surgeon in St. Clare's Hospital and has operated on my relatives and girlfriend's parents in the past. I found out that my insurance was out of network and was freaked. I didnt' want to go to any other surgeon and my ob/gyn also wanted me not to see anyone else. I called Dr. Simon's office and was told he accepts out of network payments as payment in full. I am so thrilled there are no words. No where will you find this kind of compassion, care, and expertise as I did not have the money to pay for out of network care as I am unemployed at the moment. God Bless.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

this doctor is great...right to the point and is very knowledgeable. He does what is needed and does not make the patient have to come back multiple times. He was explained everything very cleary and in layman terms. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Marc L. Simon's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Tufts Health Plans