Ratings for Dr. Susan Archibald

I have been going to Dr. Archibald for years and had previously referred friends and family (when she was still accepting patients). Absolutely LOVE her ! Very personable and professional. Takes the time to review/explain and is never in a rush to get you out the door. Would recommend to everyone !!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Archibald was my Mother's Family Doctor for more than 15 Years. In that time she provided my Mom with excellent Medical care. She is a doctor that went beyond the call of duty and then some on more than one occasion to help my mother in her times of need. Her support staff is also phenomenal. I can not say enough good things about this woman Dr Archibald A top notch Professional, but more importantly, a top notch Person.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Archibald has been our family doctor since she was a student doctor working within a clinic that we attended. She has always treated our family with great respect for our needs, both physical but also with my mental illnesses. I would not be able to cope as well as I do today if it were not for Dr Archibald listening and setting up appointments with specialists. We will not be going to any other doctor until she decides to retire. She never rushes the appointment and is able to remember my children's names and asks how they are doing as she has seen them for twenty years until they are adults and have moved to other provinces and doctors. I would recomend Dr. Archibald to anyone that asked for advice seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I saw Dr. Archibald at the AFHO after hours clinic and she was wonderful. Very efficient and thorough, and made sure to provide clear instructions on how to proceed if my symptoms remained unchanged. By far the best walk in experience I've had.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Archibald! She's a busy doc but takes time to ensure you are fully looked after. She will never simply "assume" as many other doc's have and and never hesitates to refer you out if it's beyond her scope. As a GP, you could not ask for better, and I could only wish that others could luck out with a doc so awesome. I hope she reads these reviews because she totally deserves this massive pat on the back !

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been with Dr.Archibald for many years and she has always been the same. No matter how busy she is, she always makes you feel like you're her only patient of the day. She takes as much time as you need to discuss your issues and NEVER rushes you out of the door. She is always so thorough and makes you leave knowing she has done everything she can possibly do for you. She genuinely sympathizes with you and takes the time to get to know you. She even asks me how my children are. It is sometimes difficult to get in to see her but I can see why. I'm sure she has many of the same patients she has always had because no one wants to leave her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Archibald is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to you and answer any questions you may have. She makes me feel so comfortable, and I can talk to her like she is a good friend. She is so understanding, caring and compassionate, and will discuss more than one concern you may have. I never feel rushed and can't believe how much time she gives you if needed. I was with her for over 40 minutes and not once felt rushed. I have had long waiting times but that is understandable as she gives you what you need. She tells it like it is, and she gets me which is awesome:) I have never felt so comfortable and at ease with a Doctor before. I have never posted online before, but I feel she deserves the 2 thumbs up. Thanks Dr. Archibald:)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Archibald is very approachable, humble and quite nice. I've been a patient of hers for 5+ years and found her to be extremely detailed, patient and thorough. Her bedside manner is great, there isn't anything you can't share with her. She gives you more time than any other Dr. and you never feel rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The best Family Doctor ever! Sometimes you have to wait, but that's because she gives each patient as much time as they need. No doctor can know everything and she never hesitates to refer to a specialist in a certain field if needed. Not only a fantastic doctor, but a genuinely humble and kind human being.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Makes you feel very comfortable and staff are great. Sometimes there is a long wait but I think its because she gives each patient a to of attention, no rush.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011