Ratings for Dr. Vani Reddi

She is more interested in training new doctors who she makes you see which is againest patients rights if they do nt want to see them. She does not give option have seen and been treated by her for many years and all of a sudden have to go see another dr about condition and she denied she treated for even though she did family medical leave papers for my jobs stating the condition.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Best PCP you could ask for and I'm a thorn in her side....Thanks for putting up with me Dr. Reddi

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I think she is the BEST! Very happy with her staff and they get back with any questions with in couple of hours. I have been with Dr Reddi for 10 years and I only have good things to say about her and her practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

There is a high turn over within the office - I understand the need to give students a chance to learn the profession but there isn't a "regular" nurse to provide consistency or guidance

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Reddi for many years which is the only reason I still see her. Unless you are thin I advise you not to bother her. She blames everything on weight and does not listen to any other concerns. Every time I go I have to wait till a big enough bp cuff is found..last time the cuff fit but was not working (her assistant commented on the age of the cuff..only one side inflates)so Dr Reddi told me to go to CVS where they have a bigger cuff. Maybe she should invest in a new cuff and stop shaming her larger patients. I see her for high bp. Even though she couldn't get a reading she prescribed 3 different types of bp medication for me. My bp runs 140/90 ..it is not astronomical. She suggested gastric bypass which I consider to be dangerous surgery for an otherwise healthy person I am not denying I need to lose weight but it would be nice to find a doctor who actually listens and does not condescend or blame everything on my weight.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr Reddi is the best primary care doctor I ever had. She is very attentive to her patient needs and thorough in every aspect. I have severe anxiety with doctors. She has calming effect and makes me very comfortable. Her staff is also very friendly. I hope she stays in her practice for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I had a bad experience with Dr. Reddi's office and will not return.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Reddi is very conscientious and attentive to her patients concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

If you need more time you get it -- no clock here! If she is running late, then the patient before me needed more attention than was scheduled, I just hope that it stays that way, if I need the extra time with the Dr. As a teaching Dr., it gives me greater trust in the Dr., and it means she is trusted by the colleges that teach these young people to become the next generation of Doctors. Sure better than my former Dr. 10 years and trusting Dr. Reddi.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had my first appointment with Dr.Reddi about a week ago and was very happy with her.She not only spent enough time with me,but also explained at length all the complications I could face if I didnt follow the recommendations. The office also called me promptly with lab results and Staff is very pleasant to deal with.I just made an appointment for my husband with her!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Vani Reddi's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup