Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Cleary

Started out ok with Dr Cleary, then he shorted me a weeks worth of my monthly medication for reasons I have yet to figure out. When I called to refill my medication at 24 days rather than the normal 30, he refused saying it was too early. We,, yes, it was, because he had shorted me. He said that it didn't matter why I was shorted, only that he wouldn't refill my prescription, because it was a week to soon. I'll be looking for another doctor that understands basic math and knows how to use a calendar! The staff there was great, always nice and pleasant!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I started seeing Dr Cleary in 2009 , I had been a long time Kaiser patient and switched over to Blue Cross Blue Shield.I had a very bad bladder infection in October 2008 which he was informed of , I went to him until 2010 , I came to him several times with bladder infections and problems with a lipoma in my neck, anxiety and Fibro. But the main problem I was having was chronic reoccuring bladder infections , The last visit I had with him I told him I wanted another urine culture because I thought I had another bladder infection, they reluctantly gave me one and then told me it came back negative, this was on a Thursday by Sunday I was in Willamette Falls ER with another bladder infection! I called the office on Monday telling them what had happened that I did indeed had another bladder infection, Barb got nasty to me on the phone then the office sent me a certified letter firing me from the practice, not only firing me but also my 72 yr old mother who had just starting seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I like that my issues are being heard and addressed. I really like the PA and Teresa is always on top of things. I recommend the doctors and PA to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I've been going to Doctor Cleary for close to a year. He is an excellent listener and takes lots of notes. He appears to look at each issue as a personal challenge and if he doesn't know the answer, he will research and call back/schedule another appointment. Besides the nurse taking BP and blood, he has yet to examine me. Never has listened to my heart, lungs, etc. I don't know if he doesn't because not needed? Anyway, I am making great progress with this Doctor and truly believe he will diagnose and treat my sleep disorder/anxiety/depression issues.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr Cleary and Staff are EXCELLENT. A PA "RICH" is NOT there anymore. The new PA is great and most of all I'm getting excellent Health Care which is worth waiting for when they have an emergancy patient. They seem to have increased staff there also, so things go quicker.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Cleary is a wonderful doctor with a very good "patient-side" manner (humor). He asks the right questions & tells you "matter of factly" what you do & don't need. He also is very good listener, w/few interruptions, until you're done. He is thorough in his analysis & check ups, and follows up when he says he will. Overall a generally very congenial Dr. w/ few airs or pretensions; just a nice man..

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr.Cleary has been a God sent to our family. Yes he can run late but that is because he gives you 100%. He will do what ever needs to be done to get to bottom of your health issue. After 10 years of being told nothing was wrong you are depressed..he listened. My daughter has her life back and it is because he cared enough to dig and find out what the real issue was. No, she was not depressed. Had she continued down the path the other Doc's were going she could be dead today. Doc. Cleary, Barb (office mang.) Teresa, all are great. As the old saying goes "anything worth having is worth waiting for." Well, Dr. Cleary is worth waiting for. Take your questions and concerns and he will take the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Told I could see "Dr. Rich" quickly. Found out when I got there, he is a NP. Waited 45 mins and he said I should see the Dr because I have medical issues and didn't want to follow his worthless suggestions (IMHO). Called about the bill and they said it was up to the Dr. as I was given "medical advice". I should have heeded the others warnings.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I was (again) unable to see Dr. Cleary, but the receptionist was kind enough to schedule me to see his Physician Assistant Rich. While the PA and the office staff were chatting and laughing in the office, I waited for thirty minutes. The MA that brought me to the room and took my vital signs basically told me not to tell her the reason for my office visit because I might forget the information I should be telling the PA. The bottom line is that the PA didn't listen to what I was telling him for quite a while; when he DID finally listen, his medical advice? "Just keep doing the things you're doing at home." I wasted an hour and fifteen minutes out of my life and an insurance co-pay so Cleary Medical Associates can bill my medical policy for services that weren't rendered. Thanks, but I'll be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Very disappointing. He was too busy & distracted. He kept getting pulled out during our first appointment & even though he would eventually return he was too distracted to remember what we were talking about. The entire appointment was a total waste of my time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Timothy S. Cleary's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1981)