Ratings for Dr. Golnaz Moazami

Unhelpful, rude, dishonest and unqualified. This office is a joke. Dismissive and patronizing are understatement for the type of treatment I received. Slight of hand mentality pertaining to billing and when questioned, the self-appointed CFO simply said "I'll send it to collections" and hung up. Unprofessional and horrible. The worst medical experience I've ever received. No quality. No diagnosis. This office demonstrated criminal deception by charging for procedures and tests that were never given and previously discussed as not wanted. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dirty office. Generally, totally disorganized, unhelpful, and impatient. There was one nurse who was attentive and good humored, and the other patients in the office were lovely! I do not recommend this doctor, though, at all. I found her to be incredibly arrogant and self important and useless to her patient.

Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Moazami is one of the most knowledgeable and professional doctor while at the same time being one of the warmest people I've ever met. I could not recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Truly wonderful person, extremely caring, and smart.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She has got to be the nicest, most loving and compassionate doctor I have ever met. If I could give her more than five stars I would. She treats you like family, I love her and recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great doctor if you have an eye issue, would definitely recoommend

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Absolutely wonderful. Just want you want in a doctor. Knowledgeable, dedicated to the health of her patients, extremely concerned and compassionate, conservative about operating. The finest doctor of any kind I have ever been to. When she is not on time it is only because she is not rushing through her exams and listens to her patients. I am grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Golnaz Moazami's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1991)

Neighborhood Health Partnership