Ratings for Dr. Dale R. Holdiman

Dr. Holdiman just kind of waits for you to tell him what you think is wrong with you. I have gone to him for 5 years now and never had a full physical.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

I must say I would rate this physician as a very uncaring. His bedside manner is quite disturbing to those who go to him for medical answers. I personally would suggest to any of my friends to see him. Somewhere down the road - something needs to be set up that demands accountability from a physicians care. This physician raises red flags in my book.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Very helpful. I changed to Holdiman because he actually works to help fix the problem than ignore it. I usually wouldn't write a review on a doctor but noticed that someone had a negitive experience. I can't see how, I have always had ample time to talk with him and NEVER was rushed out. By the way, the max wait time I have ever had to get in was maybe 5 min.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I rate this doctor as uncaring professional. His manner deeply disturbing. His office entirely set-up to process patients with Medicare like assembly line, then be sent on their way. Based on 5 minute office examination declared an Elder to have Alzheimer?s - supposedly unable to take care of their own affairs. Nonetheless the doctor?s 5-minute diagnosis was all that was necessary to declare the Elder incompetent particularly when the courts get involved. When an extensive medical evaluation report came out, because another family member managed to get Elder into a geriatric assessment clinic, the new report stated the Elder was COMPETENT, ABLE TO DECLARE THEIR WISHES WITH ADVANCE DIRECTIVES. It is wrong for a physician, who does not have sufficient knowledge to go through the motions of medical care. Instead his lousy diagnosis cost the Elder thousands of dollars fighting off a hostile take over of her assets by a greedy daughter. There needs to be accountability for physician care.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Dale R. Holdiman's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford