Ratings for Dr. Samuel Weiner

Excellent care and a clean office. I've left messages, after hours, for Doctor Weiner and he has always responded in a timely manner. He has also referred me to some great specialists within my network. Bonus, lab collection is right across the hall and I never have to wait!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Weiner is one of the best doctors I have ever used. He is thoughtful, caring, and will spend as much time as necessary. The staff is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered: mistakes galore, no return calls, rude, hate to use the word but "dumb". They do not understand the most basic medical terms or questions. I have encountered time when the messages are not passed onto the doctors. I can't understand why they are still there. There must be more qualified people for the job.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Will not refer to specialists, despite obvious need to find out what is wrong medically if it is outside his scope of practice

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Great doctor. I've been his patient for over a decade. Helpful, professional.. a little cautious, but "do no harm" is fine by me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Weiner found out I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. He was very helpful and we discussed gyn/oncologist and he was helpful to refer me to Dr. Rosenblum. Operation was successful and Dr. Weiner talked to me prior to operation and explained and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I wouldn't recommend him cause he wasn't knowledgable and his office staff is rude

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Samuel Weiner's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)