Ratings for Dr. Jennifer F. Jeffries

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

i have been with dr jeffries for 12 years she is one of the best there is

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Jeffries is ALWAYS late. Today I waited over 1 hour to see her. Although she is very good at signing off on referrals I do not feel confident in her ability to treat me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I also don't understand the bad comments. I had my first visit with dr jeffries today and it was a wonderful experience. She was VERY easy to relate to, she was very knowledgeable but not condescending. The staff were friendly, helpful, even funny. The place was very well run and efficient. I plan on staying there for a long time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I am perplexed at the bad reviews for this doctor. I just saw her for the first time today. She spent an HOUR with me talking about my medical concerns. She listened, provided insight, ordered appropriate treatment. She showed empathy and has a very pleasant personality. She's everything I was looking for in a primary care physician. It's been a long search. Good doctors are hard to find....She's wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I never saw Dr. Jeffries. I always saw a PA. I was sick for a few months, I was finally given a test for mono but was never told the results. I ended up in the ER. I also complained about pain for an unrelated matter. I was never diagnosed and there was no follow up. Horrible care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

This doctor is completely (dangerously) incompetent. She dismissed skin cancer as nothing. I’m lucky I got a second opinion! Also, when I requested my records from this office, another patients records and someone else’s death certificate were also included. Can we say HIPPA violation?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very friendly staff, efficient nurse, and "to the point" doctor. She knows her staff, and has been very enthusiastic about helping us. Very helpfull. We would like to recomend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

She is knowledgeable and practical. She is busy and serves an amazing diverse community. I felt so comfortable going to her; I knew she wouldn't judge me, and she didn't!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

First glance of the waiting room confirmed the reason why I was able to get an appt in a matter of an hour. It is dark, dirty and uninviting. The lady at the front desk seemed to hate her job. She did not smile, she wasn't friendly and just didn't seem to care. I was brought into the doctor's office after waiting a half hour. The nurse came in fairly quickly. She was friendly, and did her job efficiently and well. After that I waited for 45 minutes for the doctor to come in. When she finally found the time to see me, she had a cellphone to her ear. She put it on speaker phone and put it next to me on the bed. She was on hold. The other line picked up, and she took off out the office for another 25 minutes. She finally came in, and did a classic police field sobriety test. She sent me to another specialist. By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I left her practice immediately.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Jennifer F. Jeffries's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst