Ratings for Dr. Kim Powell

I miss her. She was great! I now see Dr. Goodman and she's also a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I miss Kim Powell sooooo much :( Having a chronic disease and dealing with endless different docs at walk-in clinics, I have an even greater appreciation for just how great a doctor Kim was. She was a true diamond in a coal mine.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Even though this doctor is very well educated i still think he should follow what the patient asks for. But i have only had a few problems so far.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

LOVE HER!!! Miss Her!! She was my Dr for my first preg (and before, she was me GP for 5 or so years years before) We were having our first pregnancies together. Actually I had preg earlier that year that ended in a miscarriage where she was wonderful and caring and went out of her way to see me that day. In the pregnancy it was great as she was about 4 months ahead of me and was back to work part-time when I delivered. She was there for the emerg. c/s and hung out with my husband in the nursery for a few hours while I was in recovery. I recieved some information one day about a tragic genetic disease found in my sister's family, called the office to ask for an appt. to ask questions and told me to com in right away and actually took me into her lunch room to talk as she was on her short lunch break. She counselled me through all I needed to know in that situation. I miss her dearly!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Kim is the Best!! I don't know what I would do without her. She is always behind in time but it is worth the wait because she has the time to deal with you as a person not a number sign. Thank you Kim for being the wonderful person an Doctor that you are.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

She is a great doctor - when my husband was very ill she made visits to our home weekly or whenever needed - dont see that much now days.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

A great doctor. Very kind and understanding. Always have to wait a long time in order to get an appointment with her. Usually wait at least an hour in waiting room to see her. But, everyone seems to state that the wait is worthwhile in order to see her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Powell is very caring and compassionate. This is not a job for her, it is her life. She truly cares about each and everyone of her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

My family and I feel very fortunate to have Kim for a family doctor. My experience with her can be summed up by one experience in particular: when I was in labour, she actually cancelled her office appointments, came to the hospital at 9 am, and stayed there until my baby was born at 2:30 that afternoon. How many doctors do you know would do that?? Yes, she is frequently running behind, but we feel she's worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

My being a very nervous person in a medical setting, Dr. Powell is great at putting you at ease and makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. Always takes time to find out what is happening in your life as well as what is wrong medically. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006