Ratings for Dr. A Malik

Dr. Malek is a terrible doctor. She is rude and full of herself and has zero interest in helping anyone but herself. Horrible dirty little office. They ask you to remove your shoes. I was afraid I might catch something.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

A prescription pusher. I was suppose to receive talk therapy she told me to use a therapist thru my aep program.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

She just wants to visit you. Not to care for you but to get paid. Greedy doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I have no issues with the receptionist who is capable to do her job. The doctor is not the nicest person I've ever met. I had been seeing her for many years and she seems to have improved her demeanor slightly, but still, if you are looking for a caring doctor, Dr. Malik is not the one you want. As for punctuality, don't be surprised to arrive on time for your appointment and have a 15 minute to 30 minute wait time even when there is no other patient in the office. I accept the doctor needs time for administrative work, but why have patients wait? Completely selfish, I think. There are notices posted indicating one issue only per visit. Let's say this is the doctor's excuse for you to make repeated trips. If you need to make a visit, make sure you know that it'll likely be at least 2 visits you will be making and each taking no more than 5 minutes of the doctor's time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

A doctor's job is to review your health (blood test, physical exam), prescribe medication when required, and routinely monitor your progress and that of the medication you require. They are not there to hold your hand and be your friend. Dr Malik is professional to myself and my family, she monitors us, she makes hard recommendations on what we can do better. She meets my daughter once a year and makes time to see her if there is a one off situation often the same day we call. She sees my husband every six months because his cholesterol is high. She sees me every two months because of my high cholesterol and high blood pressure. When we adults are sick we are seen within 48 hours. She is direct and firm and I guess from the reviews below that is off-putting but she does her job. Her nurse has a lovely personality and is very good with the little patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Awful doctor ..she is only for the money...jeeps giving appoints so you can come and get your prescription then treats you very rude... NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL.....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Stay far away from Dr. Malik. She's a prescription pusher and is extremely rude. It's my belief that she should no longer be practicing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I also am very upset with this Dr , I have to make 2 different appointments if I have 2 different thing going on , example: I need to get a prescription refilled and I am not feeling well, she will renew my prescription but I must make a different appointment for me not feeling well. I was very sick last week and was not able to make my appointment, I called to office and left a message at 6am ( appointment was at 5pm) that I would not be able to make it. Receptionist called to rebook my appointment and also told me it was going to cost $20.00 for missing it, I explained that I was very ill, that didn't matter. I arrived for my 5pm appointment, there were about 6 people waiting to see the Dr, when the receptionist yelled across the room "oh do you have the $20.00 you owe the Dr" I was so angry that she did that..........NO CLASS at all. I am looking to find another Dr as I never want to return there. STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I get better advice from my vet. This doctor is only interested in billing perscriptions every 2 months so that she can bill the government for more client 'visits'.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

MEAN RUDE, NO COMPASSION, ONLY IN FOR MONEY. STAY AWAY AND FIND A DOCTOR NOT MONEY HUNGARY INDIVIDUAL

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017