Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Kustra

Dr. Kustra seems caring and concerned. She gets an A for effort, but seems unsure what to do except when selling expensive supplements. She is good at encouraging patients to heal themselves through diet and exercise and does try to find the functional problems. Maybe with more experience she will become more comfortable in her role as a Doctor. She has great pontential!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr. Kustra. She was very thorough and where do you find a doctor who spends over an hour with you? She went through my nutritional needs and every aspect of my life looking for possible deficientcies, creating a total body exam. I have never had such a great experience at a medical facility or with a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

I regret this is one of those doctors who may have good intentions but she does not have sufficient knowledge to help your challenging medical condition. I believe it is wrong for a physician, who does not know what she is doing, to go through the motions of medical care, using my money not to heal me, but to provide her an education as to what not to do. It's a costly process -- and certainly doesn't help heal me. There needs to be accountability for physician care. And physicians need to step up to the plate and acknowledge -- when they don't have what the patient needs for the physician to help. Dr. Kustra was a waste of my time and money -- and the "True North" concept of healthcare? They claim themselves healers until you challenge them. After all your money is spent, well, tough luck, we guess we couldn't help. Please. One day, this kind of patient exploitation -- will be held -- to accountability. In the meantime, patients simply cannot protect themselves from bad care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Amy L. Kustra's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med