Ratings for Dr. Bharat J. Shah

Very happy with the entire staff. My son is the happiest he has been in years!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Seems to think a woman can't talk for herself. Told me to bring my husband, I did, he then asked my husband his opinion, my husband told him there wasn't anything wrong with me,then the Doctor took my husband's opinion as if it were true, told me there wasn't anything wrong with me! He completely doesn't respect women or doesn't see a woman as equal to a man. The worst Doctor I have ever been to. Made my condition worse.I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, ever!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Arrogant. Does not like to be questioned regarding efficacy of treatment. Did not want me to come back when I suggested a different route of treatment might be in order.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Efficient and businesslike. I trust him to do his best and he does work carefully to bring my care to me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I was refered to "Dr." Shah to help with my depression. All he wanted to do was be a drug pusher. He did not want me to talk about any problems I had or what was bothering me, he just medicated which turned out to be the wrong thing for me. If he would have done some investigatino he would have found that out. After the 5th bi-weelky sessions he refused to see me because I owed $150 that was from a dispute with the insurance. I was at the height of my depression and refused to see me. Lucky for him and me, I did not do anything stupid. One visit to my other doctor and we started to get things figured out. This quack should lose his license!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I didn't like him at all he tried to give me a perception for 15 days and i'm bipolar he want me to come back every 2 weeks for a new script. The thing was i had a list of what i was taking 2yrs before and he wrote me a new perception when i first meet him 15 days and was asking me to come back every 2 weeks for refills and that was nuts he just wanted to bill me for visits every 2 weeks. When you bipolar if is a life time of medications not every 2 weeks come back and see me for another vist. When i ask why he changed them both he said he thought this was best for me but i only knew him for 15 min and he already wanted to change what was working for me i saw it as a way to keep billing me. There is no way i could keep coming back every 2 weeks for refills on a meed i needed for the rest of my life i think it's sad the way people try to come up with a new way to make money off of you. I'll i wanted was help and i just got another problem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

hates women, says inappropriate things to his clients. Insults your attributes. Wouldn't talk to me when i went in to talk about having problems with my husband. Said he wouldn't talk to me about because he wasn't with me. I am the patient not my husband. This is not professional or ethical. I will never go back to him. I left his office hysterical and he didn't care. I almost got in an accident going home. Indian influance that don't value women.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Bharat J. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp