Ratings for Dr. Marian E. Northington

Dr. Marian Northington is kind and a very professional dermatologist. She has removed skin cancers and treated my skin with Fraxel laser, Botox, and fillers. She has the eye of an artist. Several of my friends and family members are also patients of Dr. Northington. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am a Vietnam Veteran with what is thought to be Agent Orange carcinomas on several parts of my face, head, ears, and legs. Dr. Northington surgically removed the worst area on my right forearm, and used other methods in other areas. I have the utmost trust in her judgment, knowledge and professionalism. This extends to her staff as well. I recommend Dr. Northington to any Veteran. The Veterans Choice is fortunate to have Dr. Northington on their Program.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Northington is considerate, helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. Nurses/Assistants are professional. Office staff could use additional training.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Northington has always been very attentive to my needs. I never feel as if she is pushing unnecessary procedures or treatments. She listens to my concerns and has a way to address them. She is always willing to overbook me so I understand if I might have to wait for another patient who she has overbooked. Great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Northington's laser treatment of Rosacea was tremendously successful on my face. She also prescribed Finacea for ongoing treatment, and it has really made a difference in my appearance. I not only had very red skin before, but also increased in redness if I became overheated. The combination of laser treatment and Finacea has stopped that entirely. It is wonderful to look "normal" again. She is also a very nice person who seems genuinely interested in her patients. I can recommend her without any reservations.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr Northington removed 2 cyst from very visible sites, my forehead and my chest. I was scared that they would scar but 6 months after removal I cannot even see where the stitches were. I would use Dr. Northington for any skin problems I have. Dr. Northington is so friendly, she is the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I have been with Dr. Northington for 2 years and I can't find words to express what a wonderful dermatologist she is! She knows what to do about any skin complaint I may have. She has done thermage for me, juvaderm, Botox, restylane and most recently, varicose veins. As I speak, I am wearing the most god awful tight panty hose ever made! She is a joy to be with! I moved here from Atlanta where my dermatologist was chairman of the department at Emory and for a few years I drove back and forth from to Atlanta to see him. Then along came this perfectly beautiful lady I learned about from Dr. Elewski. I also want to mention Dr. Cesar Guerrero, Dr. Northington's resident. He spent some time with me and I was quite impressed. He made eye contact with me which showed me he was focused. He was kind and taught me a few things about my very thin skin. His manners are a statement of what a true gentleman he is. I believe wherever he goes he will be a star!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

My skin has never looked better thanks to Dr. Northington. I now look well rested and 10 years younger. I have had 2 Fraxel treatments, which have made the biggest difference on my face, neck and chest. Dr. Northington knows just what to do to make you look great without looking fake. Her warm disposition always made me look forward to my appoinments. I would not trust my skin to anyone other than Dr. Northington.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Results of botox poor compared to results I obtained from another doctor in the past. She asked permission to biopsy a tiny spot on my lower leg; her diagnosis was inconsistent with the lab report and led to unnecessary surgery. She over-sold a laser treatment she was promoting at the time; scheduled me to have it even though I was not convinced it was appropriate for my needs. (I did not go through with it.)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Marian E. Northington's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare