Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Solomon

I have been seeing Dr Solomon for many years. I have no insurance and been treated with the same dignity and respect as when I have insurance. Dr Solomon and his staff are always professional and courteous. They really care and want to ensure that you are healthy. Dr Solomon always remembers me and details of my situation. In all the years that I have been seeing him, I have only had to wait one time, because he had to admit a patient before me into the hospital. Dr Solomon is extremely knowledgable, and takes the time to get to know you and talk to you. I have only good things to say about Dr. Solomon and his staff and I refer all my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

There is rarely a wait, you are seen at the time of your appointment. All staff are professional and friendly. I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon's since 2000 and was impressed of his knowledge and ability to treat multiple health conditions. He also remembers me and my case. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon and have referred all of my family memebers to him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Robert C. Solomon's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Radford, VA